Black Ops 2 - Preorder & Delivery Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
where is the cheapest place to get the standard edition then? Most are about £42-£45

Not seen any prices for these editions at hmv yet - I have a bunch of store credit with them. Would also be interested if any stores run trade in offers for this game.

Anyone ordered from sainsburys before and received on day of release?

Tempted to get the hardened edition at £54.

sub £30 for sensible vanilla copy at whichever supermarket does a pricewar will do me.

£160 for a cheap and nasty toolbox filled with a £40 RC kids toy...****ing behave.

You know the games going to run like a turd for first few days possibly months anyhow.

No elite sub included with any of the premium additions....Those stupid enough to purchase toolbox edition will probs end up shelling out £200 all in after dlc etc Really though £200 on a game released annually

sub £30 for sensible vanilla copy at whichever supermarket does a pricewar will do me.

£160 for a cheap and nasty toolbox filled with a £40 RC kids toy...****ing behave.

You know the games going to run like a turd for first few days possibly months anyhow.

No elite sub included with any of the premium additions....Those stupid enough to purchase toolbox edition will probs end up shelling out £200 all in after dlc etc Really though £200 on a game released annually

Better to buy a RC helicopter than the kids toy lol 160GBP I can afford that but I'd rather get a Paul Smith shirt.:cool:

I was just going to post that amazon have it at £54.62, but its just gone up to £69.99. doh

So anyone have any experience of Sainsburys?

The wording on the site doesn't fill me with confidence, and I am certainly not giving Play an order for a release date game this big.

Can we add a link in the OP to the BO2 moaning thread for all the whiners? :devil:

So any way ordered the care package from Gamestation(Game), I know I'm an idiot but that's beside the point and my idiocy on this would be a topic for another discussion.

I digress so anyway order and my bank decline my order for absolutely no reason. Infact my bank always decline Gamestation (game) for some stupidly unknown reason relating to possible fraud on Gamestation(Games) part.

Does any one else have this kind of problem ordering from Game/Gamestation ? I don't have any problems ordering elsewhere.

Of course it would help if Gamestation/Game didn't get any exclusives then this wouldn't be a problem.

Also checkout on Gamestation is not secure I.E. No reasuring green padlock HTTPS symbol, Just a clear symbol. Maybe Game/Gamestation need to update their security protocols or like I say before have no exclusives.

Infact purchasing from this company is like playing a game on hard/veteran setting. Almost impossible.

That's my little semi-rant totally on thread I.E. Problems ordering done for now

So any way ordered the care package from Gamestation(Game), I know I'm an idiot but that's beside the point and my idiocy on this would be a topic for another discussion.

I digress so anyway order and my bank decline my order for absolutely no reason. Infact my bank always decline Gamestation (game) for some stupidly unknown reason relating to possible fraud on Gamestation(Games) part.

Does any one else have this kind of problem ordering from Game/Gamestation ? I don't have any problems ordering elsewhere.

Of course it would help if Gamestation/Game didn't get any exclusives then this wouldn't be a problem.

Also checkout on Gamestation is not secure I.E. No reasuring green padlock HTTPS symbol, Just a clear symbol. Maybe Game/Gamestation need to update their security protocols or like I say before have no exclusives.

Infact purchasing from this company is like playing a game on hard/veteran setting. Almost impossible.

That's my little semi-rant totally on thread I.E. Problems ordering done for now

Sounds like due diligence to me.

:rotfl::D:rotfl:

Apparently Blockbuster have the Hardened Edition (Xbox) available to pre-order for £44.99 (instore), staff have said if it is a miss-price you will not pay any more.

Last edited:
I just called Blockbuster in Manchester and can confirm it's valid. I'll update Blockbusters Details - However that is for TODAY only. So drive down to your stores if you want it at that price.

I just called Blockbuster in Manchester and can confirm it's valid. I'll update Blockbusters Details - However that is for TODAY only. So drive down to your stores if you want it at that price.

Glad it's legit, no blockbusters here on the Isle of Man :(

Glad it's legit, no blockbusters here on the Isle of Man :(

I rang 3 stores and 2 were clueless, but after giving the part number they were in disbelief themselves. Shame I haven't got an XBOX as I would have gone for that deal. I did enquire about the Digital Deluxe Edition for PC but they don't stock PC games. :(

£45 is about right for the hardened edition if previous years are to go by and £30 for standard. Damn shame you're in Isle of Man and I'm on the PC. :laugh: I'm sure there will be supermarket deals nearer to release.;)

I just went to my BlockBuster to get it for £44.95. Thing is, I'm wondering if they put their price up in the meantime - wound't we have to pay the difference?

I just went to my BlockBuster to get it for £44.95. Thing is, I'm wondering if they put their price up in the meantime - wound't we have to pay the difference?

BB Price Promise:

The Price - The pre-order price is generally lower than the price after release. This is due to Blockbuster's relationship with the film and game studios.
Yes you guessed it, the price - With our pre-order price guarantee if the price on release is different to the price you pre-ordered at - you always pay the lower price.

That was on their website

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom