Black Ops 2 Moaning Thread *Part 3*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely, I have lost count of the games where I've had a good start then all of a sudden can't get a kill.

Like the other night I started a game and went 8-0 then the game decided I wasn't going to get any more kills and I was 8-11, I couldn't move without being killed I even died as I spawned twice.

I was 0-7 on standoff, by the end of the game I'd had my stealth chopper warthog and lodestar and ended up 40 odd to about 12

Definitely, I have lost count of the games where I've had a good start then all of a sudden can't get a kill.

Like the other night I started a game and went 8-0 then the game decided I wasn't going to get any more kills and I was 8-11, I couldn't move without being killed I even died as I spawned twice.

+1

I have had so many games where I have "gone on t' rampage" ;) at the beginning of a game going 8-0, 13-0 only to end up 8-25 or 13 - 30!

I thought it was the excitement turning me into a cockeyed chimp but now I think it may be the game :mad:

+1

I have had so many games where I have "gone on t' rampage" ;) at the beginning of a game going 8-0, 13-0 only to end up 8-25 or 13 - 30!

Your on a perpetual rampage though. Interceptor's rampages are the stuff of legend. Just think when your an old worn out used up Interceptor you'll be there telling the grandkids all about the rampaging exploits of a byegone era.

Generic blops2 moan lol
On a serious note, been playing the campaign a bit and I am a little confused why some weapons from that were not brought to multi player

I said that from the off however I'm glad they left the sniper that can shoot through walls if the trigger was held long enough...

Cloysterpeteuk said:
Your on a perpetual rampage though. Interceptor's rampages are the stuff of legend. Just think when your an old worn out used up Interceptor you'll be there telling the grandkids all about the rampaging exploits of a byegone era.

And don't forget to tell the grand kids all about your exploits with your target finder FAL :)

CARLOS said:

I too have started games badly but then ended up doing ok- I think that's because it strengthens my resolve to do better but I do get the feeling that the game "decides" whether you are going to do well or not!

Mr Midd said:
And don't forget to tell the grand kids all about your exploits with your target finder FAL :)

Hey! There's no shame if its in the game!

I only wish heartbeat sensors had made it in too!

Int3rceptor said:
Hey! There's no shame if its in the game!

I only wish heartbeat sensors had made it in too!

Yeah I bet you do....you would have target finder and heartbeat sensor attached to all your classes. :)

I was doing too well for skynet this evening so it decided to squash my gaming joy :( Couldn't buy a kill after that. Apparently it's not just over a single game that it kicks you in the balls.

As a matter of interest, does the PS3 version suffer the same kind of host lag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom