Black on 360

dts borg

Established Member
Reaction score
Just stuck Black in the 360, Done a x box live update:smashin: then sorry no 360 support for this title:thumbsdow What the ***:eek:

Oh well back to Game you go.........:mad:

:dts: borg;)

People have been asking for weeks whether or not Black would work on the 360 and considering there hasent been a BC update since last year the chances were very slim lol

I thought this was compatible for the 360? It doesn't make sense for new games coming out to not be compatible, surely there'll be some lost sales because of that.

a 360 version would be nice :) i got the ps2 and its reallt is a fine game some of the effects are just jaw dropping. 30 quid well spent!!

Tejstar said:
I thought this was compatible for the 360? It doesn't make sense for new games coming out to not be compatible, surely there'll be some lost sales because of that.
It might very well be compatible with the 360 but until MS release the next B/C Update we wont know so its best to always check the list before you go out and buy a cheap XBox game.

Indiana Jones said:
It might very well be compatible with the 360 but until MS release the next B/C Update we wont know so its best to always check the list before you go out and buy a cheap XBox game.

Ok cheers mate - wasn't planning on buying this right now, since it doesn't have a multiplayer mode. Hope that gets fixed for the sequel.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom