• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Black on 360

dts borg

Just stuck Black in the 360, Done a x box live update:smashin: then sorry no 360 support for this title:thumbsdow What the ***:eek:

Oh well back to Game you go.........:mad:

:dts: borg;)

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
People have been asking for weeks whether or not Black would work on the 360 and considering there hasent been a BC update since last year the chances were very slim lol

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
I thought this was compatible for the 360? It doesn't make sense for new games coming out to not be compatible, surely there'll be some lost sales because of that.

Sporran

a 360 version would be nice :) i got the ps2 and its reallt is a fine game some of the effects are just jaw dropping. 30 quid well spent!!

Indiana Jones

Distinguished Member
Tejstar said:
I thought this was compatible for the 360? It doesn't make sense for new games coming out to not be compatible, surely there'll be some lost sales because of that.
It might very well be compatible with the 360 but until MS release the next B/C Update we wont know so its best to always check the list before you go out and buy a cheap XBox game.

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Indiana Jones said:
It might very well be compatible with the 360 but until MS release the next B/C Update we wont know so its best to always check the list before you go out and buy a cheap XBox game.

Ok cheers mate - wasn't planning on buying this right now, since it doesn't have a multiplayer mode. Hope that gets fixed for the sequel.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom