black friday Soundbar suggestions ?

severn77

Standard Member
Reaction score
HI,
looking for a compact soundbar to run with Panasonic gz950 55 and new style Nvidia shield pro . any suggestions please ?
Budget is £350 .
started looking at this list Link from trusted reviews and the Sony HT-X8500 looks good at John Lewis for £248 Link

any other suggestions ?

Thanks

I bought a Sonos beam for 329 and am very impressed. Plus you can add surrounds and a sub. However Sonos is addictive so be warned...

I bought a Sonos beam for 329 and am very impressed. Plus you can add surrounds and a sub. However Sonos is addictive so be warned...
thanks. looks like great reviews . if you play a film with Dolby Atmos do you get no sound or does the soundbar do a conversion at all ?

thanks. looks like great reviews . if you play a film with Dolby Atmos do you get no sound or does the soundbar do a conversion at all ?

I'd also say that for your budget the Sonos would be a great choice. If you play something with Atmos it will play fine, you just won't get the Atmos layer. It would still sound very good compared to the inbuilt speakers of the gz950 (which I have). Cheers

I'd also say that for your budget the Sonos would be a great choice. If you play something with Atmos it will play fine, you just won't get the Atmos layer. It would still sound very good compared to the inbuilt speakers of the gz950 (which I have). Cheers
thanks any thoughts on the Sonos vs Sony HT-X8500 ??
thanks again

thanks any thoughts on the Sonos vs Sony HT-X8500 ??
thanks again
I've not listened to the Sony I'm afraid. Just the Sonos which I liked because for the size I thought it was very well made, sounded great and was very clever and flexible.
Sorry I can't really say more

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom