Black Friday Game Sale

Anything anyone can recommend to grab why the sales are still on, that should not be missed while cheap?

Purchased Forza 7, Rise of the TR in the sales and have AC O.

Anything anyone can recommend to grab why the sales are still on, that should not be missed while cheap?

Purchased Forza 7, Rise of the TR in the sales and have AC O.

Hitman at Argos! £18.49

Ori is a great game but mine glitched not to Far from the end. I didn’t have the will to start it all over so was well f***** off after some bits took an age to get past!

Thimbleweed Park for me, been meaning to pick it up for ages and noticed yesterday it was part of the sale, somehow put 8 hours into it so far, very addictive.

Thimbleweed Park for me, been meaning to pick it up for ages and noticed yesterday it was part of the sale, somehow put 8 hours into it so far, very addictive.

It's a great game and it's a Play Anywhere title too :D

It's a great game and it's a Play Anywhere title too :D

I might get this and leave Ori for now, both cheap but I spent so much on games and the X this month, and I have a growing back log of games.
Im sure Ori will be in the next Xbox sales anyway.

Thanks

Ori is a great game but mine glitched not to Far from the end. I didn’t have the will to start it all over so was well f***** off after some bits took an age to get past!

Similar thing happened to me, wasn't far from the end and some how I ended up stuck in a tree, couldn't get out and it had saved inside so that was it had to start over again from scratch.

It's a disc copy of Forza as well so you can always sell it on Ebay for £26 or so. The price will probably go up once the Black Friday sales are over.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom