Black Friday Game Sale

King Tones

Outstanding Member
Solutions
Reaction score
Just a heads-up the Black Friday Xbox Store Sale is live.

Best list I have found is on HUKD

[Xbox One] Xbox Black Friday Sale - Microsoft Store - HotUKDeals

644°

Get
Found 1 h, 17 m ago

2829285.jpg

Prices and links incoming...

Updated 20:34

Updated 20:59

Thank you fella, i was just looking for a guide on all the prices!

Rise of the tomb raider 20 year celebration is £14.85

Some cheap stuff on there, can't see it on the list but I just bought Evil Within 2 for £25. Also picked up a few 360 games for a couple quid each that I'll probably never play :laugh:

No Forza 7 :(

Thought that was getting a deal.

There are a few games that I don't have that I am interested in Wolfenstein 2, Call of Duty WWII, Tacoma and Valkyria Revolution.

Think I might pick up Wolfenstein 2 on PC as it's single player only. I'm sort of considering getting CoD: WWII but not sure I want to spend £73 on it... :confused:

Can't see it on the list but Tomb Raider Rise of TR is £14.85 on store providing you have live gold

I really want GTA 5 for the Xbox One but it never seems to drop to a decent price considering it’s age. For example it’s still £2.50 more than Wolfenstein II which is brand new…. or £13.50 more expensive than The Witcher 3 GOTY.

I guess it is still a good deal for some, but I’ve already bought it for the 360 and PC so it really needs to be dirt cheap to tempt me to give Rockstar even more cash for exactly the same thing! I suppose the popularity of the MP side of the game is what keeps its price up, but I have zero interest in that.

Might grab Ghost Recon Wildlands though, as I love The Division so would probably enjoy that too.

Is the 20 yr anniversary Rise of the Tomb Raider much better than the base game...? Gather it includes the Season Pass, but is there much to that? Not fussed about extra skins etc as that's just filler.

Had planned on grabbing it cheap on disc to then sell once played, but may get it digital if this bundle adds much more content.

Is the 20 yr anniversary Rise of the Tomb Raider much better than the base game...? Gather it includes the Season Pass, but is there much to that? Not fussed about extra skins etc as that's just filler.

Had planned on grabbing it cheap on disc to then sell once played, but may get it digital if this bundle adds much more content.

I grabbed the season pass when it was on sale and not loaded it up yet but from what I gather it's supposed to be decent.
I would say it's worth it. Babba Yaga or whatever its called is supposed to be very good.

The DLC is pretty good, Babba Yaga is great, as is Croft Manor, I'm not so keen on the endurance and survival ones.

Mutters to himself . . .

‘You have lots of games to play. You don’t need any more games. No, it doesn’t matter how cheap they are, you... still... have... lots... of... games... to... play’

Mutters to himself . . .

‘You have lots of games to play. You don’t need any more games. No, it doesn’t matter how cheap they are, you... still... have... lots... of... games... to... play’

You need to buy them now when they are cheap....you’ll only end up buying them for more money later...,

[emoji16]

Forza 7 editions all on sale on xbox store

Standard £49.99 down to £32.49

Forza 7 editions all on sale on xbox store

Standard £49.99 down to £32.49
Think that’s about as cheap as it’ll get digitally.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom