Black Friday deals

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Anyone know if there's likely to be any good money off deals on an iPad Air 2 either at an Apple store or any other retailers on Black Friday later in the month?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
I ordered my iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular 64GB Gold yesterday at an Argos store as I got £100 worth of Argos gift cards courtesy of my Barclaycard credit card use. The Wi-Fi + Cellular version isn't stocked in the stores but is available online for home delivery only (can't be reserved or collected in-store either).
As I couldn't use the gift cards online for the order I started a chat at Argos online where I was told I could order it at any Argos store and pay in-store when I collect it and I can then use the gift cards towards the cost...result [emoji1] I can collect it on Monday...can't wait.

captainchats

Prominent Member
Here's hoping an iPad Air 2 deal will turn up on Monday because there's been sod all really.

I've seen in John Lewis was doing £30 off but I'd get more than that using my mates 10% discount and the other 9% I can get on a preloaded gift card

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom