Black Friday deals...?

Owen824

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone heard any whispers about what kind of deals Apple will be having on Friday. I see they announced that they will be doing something on Black Friday but just wondering if anyone who might work there know what kind of deals will be offered...? Might be tempted to get an iPad to complete the trifecta...;)

If you're looking for an iPad2, then JohnLewis provides the best offer at the moment IMO - £399 for an iPad2 16GB with two year warranty. The same warranty period from Apple will cost an additional £69.

So, who's spotting the Apple store for black Friday deals? Mind sharing them here on this thread?

CamFire said:
So, who's spotting the Apple store for black Friday deals? Mind sharing them here on this thread?

I'm looking at them as I'm really interest in the MacBook pro range. I only want to surf and do documents so I guess the little 13 inch would be fine for my needs and the base model is around 8% off with the discount. Not sure what difference the dual to quads offer but do I need to worry as its no doubt good enough for what I want and is easy to transport.

Wow... Got to make a quick decision on this if this competitor referred to is AppleStore itself. £31 + £69 (2-year warranty) = £100 savings :rolleyes:

I was looking at the deals yesterday (wanted to buy myself a new MBP for my business). Ended up going into the Apple Refurbished Mac site, and got the 15" base MBP (Sandy Bridge 2.0 i7 from February) for £1189.

Considering that Dixons at Heathrow were selling the same model (2.0 i7) for £1360 yesterday, I thought it was a cracking deal.

I was happy with the 14% off the iPad2 I got with Black Friday and quidco :D:D for my wife for Xmas. My mate got the same deal, he's a tight Scotsman, for his missus. In fact we both checked out deals, texted each other at each stage of the transactions and pushed the button at the same time.

We went to Apple and got the engraving too. Apple online is the only way to get engraving for free. Shipped already.

Do I open it and load it with apps and movies, then re seal it ready for her opening on Xmas morning? We will be away skiing in France. Or try to d/l from iCloud at the accommodation via wifi?

It would be sweet to have Apps already installed...and change the background image to one of you both, with a Merry Chemristmas message too? ;-)

It would be sweet to have Apps already installed...and change the background image to one of you both, with a Merry Chemristmas message too? ;-)

Good, but soppy thinking there batman :smashing:

I'll put a family pic on it, as the 4 of us are together.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom