AVF Bargain Finder

Finding Bargains
Richer Sounds: Sonos Beam (white, limited stock)

Save £100 (25%),
was £399, now £299.

Sonos Beam-2.jpg

See the AVForums Black Friday article for more offers and deals.

saftlad

Standard Member
All providers have dropped this down to £299 for BF. Black is also available from the usual suppliers inc John Lewis, SmartHomeSounds etc and direct from Sonos

If you're picking this up, and the funds allow, it might be a good time to get the OneSL as well, they're £40 off (each) and should really help to broaden the sound for the Beam

Last edited:

lumpy

Tempted to swap my temperamental Sky soundbox for a beam whilst they're on offer. Anyone using one with a Samsung QLED OK? Seen some issues in the past with compatibility and lip sync issues, the usual etc. Is it likely to sound any better/worse than the sky box, been quite impressed with the sound from it for its size to be fair.

I've also already got 2x original play 1's in the living room, can they be used as rears or would it have to be the newer Ones/SL's?

lumpy

Apparently it does work with the Play 1's so I've gone for it. Wanted Richer Sounds for the warranty so I've ordered and its back in stock Wednesday, I can wait a few days :)

Figorulz11

Would the bass be fine if i did purchased Beam + 2 Sonos SL's? I'm still undecided on which soundbar i want as ideally a sub would be nice but it would just bump up price too much with Sonos.

alternatives - JBL 9.1 soundbar or LG SN9YG

Ripper83

Due to price I’m tempted to get this as my Xmas present, already recently got Sony ht-g700 which has been a mixed bag.

Question is due to its small size and it being easy to move around I assume the beam can be used solely as a streaming music device? Thinking of having it in my office room and then moving into bedroom or even living room for tv use if it performs better than Sony

Ripper83

Also does the Sonos app let you save distance settings for different rooms? Think I’ll be moving it around the house

Stote

Standard Member
Any idea if Sonos price will drop again? I want one but £299 it’s a much better price

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom