Quantcast

Black Friday and Cyber Monday UK 2019: Deals and Bargains

SimonHavfc

Distinguished Member
Anyone spotted a good price on the Panasonic UB820 uhd Blu Ray player?
Thanks.

gpt

HariSeldon

Yeah saw that

160 Sport

Standard Member
Think I saw 2-3 Panasonic UHD players on offer at Amazon over the weekend....might repeat the deal this week? They were 40-50% off....
Amazon have put the prices up since last Friday (apart from a budget model) probably ready to reduce them back to normal prices this Friday!

Toon Army

Don't forget to use the likes of Pricespy and Camelcamelcamel to compare/check prices.

Coulson

What exactly was the point of this article? Just curious.

Toon Army

Just signed up to Tidal's BF offer, namely their HiFi service for 120 days for £1.99 ( total price! ).

xxGBHxx

Very much this.

If you've been tracking the prices on a few things you've been after for a while or use the likes of camel then you very quickly realise Black Friday is mostly a marketing scam. You might be lucky to get a few quid off certain items here and there but overall unless you're very careful you'll likely end up paying more.

It's a shame really but not unexpected. As a consumer I regularly feel utterly fleeced as these huge companies squeeze every penny they can out of me. I get it, that's their job and they don't owe me anything. Once in a while though it'd be nice to get a genuine bargain that wasn't the result of a pricing error.

G

John3:16

There are bargains to be had, but you have to be savvy and know your products. You can’t take anything at face value. I recently grabbed a Sony UBP-X800M2, brand new, with a voucher for a free copy of Bohemian Rhapsody UHD, from Hughes Direct on eBay for £239.00! :)

danny daniell

If anyone happens upon a deal for Apple TV 4K box I would sure appreciate the heads up ... cheers guys

:smashin:

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member

jamesjoc

I phoned Sky about their Black Friday new customer promotion and got my full Q package and Netflix from them reduced to £64 from £99 + Netflix UHD sub for 18 months :thumbsup:

Trending threads

Latest News

Disney developing AI based video compression
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Vizio announces Disney+ available on SmartCast TVs
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Audio-Technica reveals Kokutan and Asada Zakura headphones
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky announces combined Sky Sports and BT Sport packages