Black Christmas [HD DVD] [2006] [US Import]

Bought this and watched it a few weeks ago and was pretty impressed.
The picture and sound was good and the actual movie much better than I expected!
Certainly worth a go at around the £5 mark.

Bought this and watched it a few weeks ago and was pretty impressed.
The picture and sound was good and the actual movie much better than I expected!
Certainly worth a go at around the £5 mark.

is it like hallowween or hostel or somthing like that i may get it

Dont know about PQ & AQ on hd but the actual film was one of the worst I have seen in years (imo). 4.4 is very generous.

is it like hallowween or hostel or somthing like that i may get it

The plot is outlined in the above link to IMDB.
Would say that its more on the lines of Halloween than Hostel, though in my mind probably better than both of those.
Obviously lots of others do not agree!
What have you got to lose ? - about £5 that's all, so, in my mind, worth the risk.

ok thanks dam gone up too £4.00 now lol

Please delete.

Dont know about PQ & AQ on hd but the actual film was one of the worst I have seen in years (imo). 4.4 is very generous.

i watched this the other day and i normally like cheesy horror movies but this was just horrendous.. looked nice though :D

^^^

Agreed, an awful film with zero suspense and terrible acting/dialogue, even the back-story (which could've lifted it above the abyss if done well) was totally unoriginal.

Why do people buy HD DVD films just because they're cheap, cr*p is cr*p no matter shiny it looks people :rolleyes:

On the other hand though, if they're dirt cheap (same price as a rental from BB/SBO) then I guess it's not a big loss; could no doubt sell it on for a couple of quid too :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom