Black Books Series 3 starts 11/04 at 10pm C4

wilber

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Yipee!!!!!!!!!!

synopsis for Episode 1

Manny Come Home

written by Kevin Cecil, Andy Riley and Dylan Moran

Fran comes back from holiday to discover that Manny has resigned and is now working next door at Goliath Books. Left to his own devices, Bernard has let things slip a little. He is living amid a pile of rubbish, rotting food and dead badgers. Fran wants to get Manny back in Black Books so he can clear up and make her tea, but Evan, the manager of Goliath, has plans for Manny and has no intention of letting him go. Spaced star and zombie-nemesis, Simon Pegg, makes a guest appearance.

Fantastic !!

I bought the first series on DVD but never saw the second one on TV, a mate told me there was one but I didnt really believe him, does anyone know if the second series is out on DVD then ??

I've seen the clips which have been shown on C4, but am I the only one who finds this so called comedy not funny.:confused:

mrmcdean s2 dvd is out on 22/03 in r2 land but has been available in r4 for ages.

Soundstyle you're not alone but I wouldn't go on just the clips - it takes a bit of getting into, but it's worth it (IMHO)

Many thanks Wilber, more money I cant afford to loose !

I agree about it taking time to get used to, if it hadnt been for Bill Bailey id have turned off after the first episode but surely no one could dispute it having seen the episode where they house sit for a friend and get ****** :zonked: :laugh:

Originally posted by mrmcdean
Fantastic !!

I bought the first series on DVD but never saw the second one on TV, a mate told me there was one but I didnt really believe him, does anyone know if the second series is out on DVD then ??

Amazon UK have it listed for release on March 22

I've been looking forward to the 3rd series for some time. This is one of my favourite comedies, and is one of the few that I can watch again and again (along with Spaced and Coupling).

Watched this last night, and I wasn't disappointed. What a great programme! The script was as tight as the first two series, and it was actually funnier (in my opinion).

Simon Pegg was excellent. I hope he features in more episodes. This has to be the best comedy of recent years. I know The Office is cleverer, but it's not as funny, if you ask me.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom