Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Bjork plays Hammersmith

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by steev, May 26, 2003.

1. steev

steev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Anyone else there last night? Stunning gig. That woman is just an outstanding performer.

If you were not there, but are going to Shepherd's Bush I hope you are spared the weird support/pre-gig music. Nobody appeared on stage, but we were subjected to over an hour of horrible noise, and I mean noise. If they do it again just head for the bar.

There's my own review on my site if you're interested.

--
    Steve
    www.bagofspoons.net

2. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice review steev, like the site too :smashin: Do you put all your reviews on there?
    Did she do "Play Dead"? I think that's her best song, I love it (and it's going on at my funeral, for ironic reasons - I'll be really dead, haha.:rolleyes: )

3. steev

steev

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Gambit,

I don't get to many gigs these days, but I intend to do some more reviews. The site is running a system called Postnuke. Makes it very easy to add things.

She didn't do Play Dead. You may have heard that she has a box set coming out that contains live versions of all her albums. I'll be after that.

--
    Steve

4. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,236
    I like Hyper Ballad the best, infact I like almost everything from Post and Debut. Even watched her film..jury's still out on that one:rolleyes: