1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bjork plays Hammersmith

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by steev, May 26, 2003.

1. steev

steev
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone else there last night? Stunning gig. That woman is just an outstanding performer.

If you were not there, but are going to Shepherd's Bush I hope you are spared the weird support/pre-gig music. Nobody appeared on stage, but we were subjected to over an hour of horrible noise, and I mean noise. If they do it again just head for the bar.

There's my own review on my site if you're interested.

--
    Steve
    www.bagofspoons.net

2. Gambit

Gambit

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nice review steev, like the site too :smashin: Do you put all your reviews on there?
    Did she do "Play Dead"? I think that's her best song, I love it (and it's going on at my funeral, for ironic reasons - I'll be really dead, haha.:rolleyes: )

3. steev

steev
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gambit,

I don't get to many gigs these days, but I intend to do some more reviews. The site is running a system called Postnuke. Makes it very easy to add things.

She didn't do Play Dead. You may have heard that she has a box set coming out that contains live versions of all her albums. I'll be after that.

--
    Steve

4. karkus30

karkus30
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,261
    I like Hyper Ballad the best, infact I like almost everything from Post and Debut. Even watched her film..jury's still out on that one:rolleyes: