Quantcast

Bizarre Amazon Reviews

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
Anyone seen any Amazon reviews that made your jaw drop?

I remember reading one on US Amazon by someone complaining that '2001: A Space Odyssey' had "got history all wrong" because as far as he could remember none of those things happened in the year 2001.

What? Even the 'Dawn of Man' sequence?

Here's one I stumbled on today, curious to see why anyone would give a 1 star review to 'It's A Wonderful Life'.

It's a wonderful blanked..jpg

C'mon guys. Let's see your favourite weird Amazon reviews. :)

wolfie138

not a review but I kept a screengrab of a gem; under Road Warrior's description they had "sponsored products related to this item" and listed Robocop, zombie flesh eaters, fight club and....moomins & the comet chase :-D

Garrett

Anyone seen any Amazon reviews that made your jaw drop?

I remember reading one on US Amazon by someone complaining that '2001: A Space Odyssey' had "got history all wrong" because as far as he could remember none of those things happened in the year 2001.

What? Even the 'Dawn of Man' sequence?

Here's one I stumbled on today, curious to see why anyone would give a 1 star review to 'It's A Wonderful Life'.

View attachment 1257382

C'mon guys. Let's see your favourite weird Amazon reviews. :)
Well Space 1999 was not accurate as we still have the moon :rolleyes:

I think someone here reviewed It's A Wonderful Life saying something like George was an horrible person and mistreated his wife.

Mr Lime

Distinguished Member
I think someone here reviewed It's A Wonderful Life saying something like George was an horrible person and mistreated his wife.
Sounds like one of these "woke" types. Always looking for something to be offended by.

I've often found when scratching the surface of "woke", one reveals dozy.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Sounds like one of these "woke" types. Always looking for something to be offended by.

I've often found when scratching the surface of "woke", one reveals dozy.
Im offended by the 'w' word myself ;)