For Sale Bitcoin mining ASIC Machine 200-220GH/S makes around 0.05 BTC per day

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by andi1, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andi1

andi1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In stock and in hand today in uk south yorkshire ready for collecton and can be seen running / hashing (producing bitcoins)

Easy to use just plugs into your internet router connect your self to a bit coin mining pool and it does the rest. This machine will earn around 0.05 btc per day. (Its so easy my nan can do it)

If you new to bitccoin i dont mind talking you through it and getting you up and running with it,

No waiting for an order to come or "not to come" from china with customs charges / delays if you cannot pick up i can ship safely through apc nextday courier.

If you need more than one miner let me know.

The mine is fully tested been running a week or two now downtime hashing at 215ghs avaerage too !+ and can be seen running dont buy one that isnt.

Spec on asic :-

AVALON 200 GH/S Not a clone beware of clones which arent in the black cases with blue circuit boards.

SHA-256 BITCOIN MINER

Powerful stand-alone ASIC Bitcoin Miner

This is an all-in-one compact 200 GH/s mining solution. Just plug in power and network cables, and easily configure via web interface. Power supply unit is included in machine. Very easy to set up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Nominal Hashrate: 200 GH/S
    Overclocked Hashrate: 220+ GH/S
    Power Consumption: 1000W with 1250w headroom for overlocking should you wish
    Weight: 17kg
    Size: 431 mm x 158 mm x 431 mm
    Chip: 55nm AVALON (2x Modules, 80 Chips each)
    Configuration through web browser.
    Embedded CGminer for easy set up.
    Operates at 110v or 220v.
    Current: 5A at 220v/10A at 110v

Please note this miner is for mining SHA-256 algorithm crypto currencies only, not to be used mining scrypt based crypto currencies such as Litecoin.

Price and currency: 1400
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: BTC Or Bank Transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. pistacja

pistacja
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Cheeky offer of £800 because its used and it takes 1000W

3. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,934
    Closed whilst under review..

Okay, the first reason this was closed initially was because the thread read all day long like a trade listing, written by a trader. Now whether you’re a trader or not at this point is unimportant because it leads me onto the second and more pertinent aspect of the actual item for sale. Is it a valid item to sell and within the constraints of the rules?

Unfortunately, I don’t think it is and let me explain why. Whilst it could be argued this is simply a piece of computer hardware built to perform a particular task - the task it is built to perform almost certainly contravenes the trading rules. This machine mines Bitcoins. Bitcoins are currency and currency cannot be traded.

Now I understand what Bitcoins are and that they are not recognised as any form of legal tender (even though Bitcoin mining is legal). However, there is no escaping the fact that you are essentially selling a currency business and are thus selling currency and aside from the faintly immoral aspect of this listing, the item is simply inappropriate for AVF to allow to stand.

Apsilon

Last edited: Feb 26, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.