Bit the bullet...!!!

jenkiam

Standard Member
Reaction score
..& ordered the Tosh 32WLT58 (with stand at the weekend! ! Also went completely mad & got a Denon 1906 Receiver & some cooooool Kef egg speakers... havent told the missus exactly how much I've spent though.. ! :))

your doomed :D If she finds out

OI!, JENKIAM'S WIFE :hiya: , DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH HE'S SPENT :nono:

hehe :rotfl: :rotfl:

enjoy the new gadgets

Gary

..the Tosh arrived on Friday & it looks money well spent!!!! Superb picture & sound straight out of the box, but will fiddle around with the settings today & see if it improves.
One point though is that I cant get the scart cover plate back on when using my QED Scart cables. Need to bend them through 90 degrees & not sure if this will do them damage... Any thoughts out there ??
cheers.....
Jenks

jenkiam said:
..the Tosh arrived on Friday & it looks money well spent!!!! Superb picture & sound straight out of the box, but will fiddle around with the settings today & see if it improves.
One point though is that I cant get the scart cover plate back on when using my QED Scart cables. Need to bend them through 90 degrees & not sure if this will do them damage... Any thoughts out there ??
cheers.....
Jenks

Hey Jenks,

What length of cables are you using I've got a 37" version on its way and I need to order some QED cables. Need a scart and component, do you think 1 metre will be enough to connect a dvd and sky+ box.

Thanks

I can tell you that the 37" Tosh is designed to take standard side entrance scart leads. Anything else is likely to get in the way of putting the cover back on. They're vertical up the side of the set and enclosed in a covered chamber. Not that that would be the end of the world if you wanted to fit other sorts of scarts and had to leave the cover off, it wouldn't be visible from the front.

Regards

Mark

..yep, exactly right. My QED cables are straight scarts, so I cant get the cover on. I find the 1m scarts only just reach to the middle shelf of my rack (Alphason AD3/93s) , so if you want to use anything lower you need 1.5m at least.....

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom