Bit of luck leaves me a dilema

legind

Standard Member
2 Days before xmas my old 28" gave up the ghost so decided it was time to go for a nice new lcd.

After scouring the forums and reading reviews I decided to plump for the Toshiba 37X3030 as it was 1080p and wanted it for blue ray on my ps3 and sky HD in the future, although it would of been nice to have true 24fps and 100hz but that was out my price range.

Today 6 days after buying it I get a phone call from sky telling me I've won a Sony 32" HD ready lcd with 24p True cinema and motionflow + 100hz, A Sony dvd home cinema surround system, A sky HD box and a years subscription to the Sky world package.
Not bad for a fiver on sky bingo.

Got to decide which to plug the ps3 and sky HD into and which to put in the bedroom.

Nice dilema to have.

legind

Standard Member
no not to gloat have only recently found this forum and found it very informative about which tv I would plump for, not had anything interesting to post, but would like to thank all the people who have posted very interesting articles on here
.:clap:

R

Rodafone

Well 1st off, congratulations.
2nd, your a jammy sod :D
3rd i would say put the larger one in the living room and the smaller one in the bedroom.

I suppose it depends on where you will be watching the most TV?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom