Bit of Cricket

Biscuit761

Hi Guys, nearing that 1,000 mark - have got loads of piccies saved up so should get there soon.

Popped down to the Sudbury Cricket Ground last saturday, Sudbury 2nds were playing a team from Ipswich called St Mary's, and did they have there work cut out. St Mary's batted first, one of the openers got 80 and he was spraying them all over the place, saw one car and one house roof get hit during the innings. St mary's ended up on 248, Sudbury played a valiant game to finish about 20 shy of the target. A good afternoon in the sun was had by all.

These all taken on the 80 - 200 f2.8 with 2x Kenko Tc.

9-5-08-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-4.jpg

9-5-08-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-6.jpg

9-5-08-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-3.jpg

9-5-08-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-8.jpg

9-5-08-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-9.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-10.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-13.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-14.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-15.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-16.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-20.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-21.jpg

9-5-08-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-7.jpg

9-5-8-Sudbury-V-St-Marys-23.jpg

That's probably enough for now.

Have been trying to find some pro shots on the web to get an idea of best angles - any hints greatfully received.

Bill

Pieeater

These are fantastic, I particularly like 7, 8 & 9. Well done that man!

Infiltraitor

Nice shots :smashin:

I think #'s 7 & 8 are my favourites, and (to me) seem the most 'pro', as all elements; players, stumps, etc... are in view with nothing being obscured.

Just a shame the batsman in #8 isn't a bit nearer the crease.

Number 1 kind of stands out for the same reason too, but is far more static; nothing is drawing the eye.

I'd suggest number 12 would probably have been superb but for the fielder with his back to the camera in the foreground being too close to the batsman.

johnaalex

Distinguished Member
7&8 are very good - much better than my attempts :(

redmax

All very good Bill :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom