• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bit of a dilema - opinions please!

Ndaa75

Right not sure what to go for. I have approx £600 to splash out on an av amp and speaker set. From what ive seen and read, the Sony 2400ES seems to be the bargain if the century, but i can also pick up the 3500ES for not much more. So heres what ive narrowed it down to.

Sony 2400 or 3500
Tannoy sfx 5.1 or Boston Acoustics soundware.

Ive checked out the QA 1010i's however Richer Sounds dont seem to have them anymore, additionally the size is putting me off these slightly as they will be wall mounted but will extend further out than my TV. Both the Tannoys and the Bostons are quite a bit smaller. So overall im not sure what to go for. 3d isnt important to me at this point. Anyways if anyone has any other suggestions id really appreciate it before i blow me cash!

Cheers guys

Neil

Ndaa75

Nobody? Lol

Ndaa75

131 views and no one can add any further suggestions?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom