Biscuits 2012 365

Like it!

...but as 2012 is a leap year, should it be No.1 of 366? ;)

Good luck!

Darren

Good luck, Bill. It's hard work, especially when you've had a hard day at work and no time to think about it.

Just remember to take your camera with you everywhere, and dont be afraid to use a compact occasionally - I used 6 different cameras by the end of my year.

Thanks to both, 366 Noooo ! what have I done !

Cheers Liquid, at worst case I always have my iPhone 3G with its mighty 2meg camera :)

Onwards and upwards as they say.

Bill

Thanks to both, 366 Noooo ! what have I done !

Cheers Liquid, at worst case I always have my iPhone 3G with its mighty 2meg camera :)

Onwards and upwards as they say.

Bill

Good luck.... I reckon this could take about a year though:p

What about a shot of the month each month?? As a bonus you will end up with 12 good shots for making a calendar:rolleyes:

Good luck Bill - enjoying them so far :)

Jim

Jan 3rd 2012, day 3. 362 - no 363 to go !

Today was first day back at work, the desk tidy angels forgot to come and see my desk while I was away - naughty angels :eek:

2012-01-03 at 17-03-26 by Biscuit761, on Flickr

I work and a sign and graphics company, thats why there are vinyl, perspex and RAL swatches lying around. No special arrangement, just take it as it comes.

Had three lightweight flash stands arrive today from ebay, £10 each, exceeded expectations by a fair way.

Bill

Looks pretty tidy to me Bill ;)

I do like that Bill

Day 7 of 366 - 1 week !!

Set up a small studio at home today with 3 flashes, brollies and a curved white back drop.

Took some portrait tests but also, as I was using my new 90mm Tamron macro lens did some small stuff - here is a row of jelly beans to get the taste buds going.

2012-01-07 at 20-35-56 by Biscuit761, on Flickr

Wonder what tomorrow will bring

Bill

Still loving them Bill - BTW - what you gonna do about Day 366 ? ;)

Day 9 of 366

Tried another small scale shot of a painted mug we recently bought at Lavenham, its by a lady called Pru Green who works out of Wivenhoe near Colchester.

Takes me back to the "Wivenhoe Run" pub crawling days when I was at Essex Uni all those years ago....

Nice shots by the way :smashin:

Darren

11/366

11th Jan 2012

First shot of the day, with the camera and of coffee !

Hardly sure what I was pointing at but it seemed to work, probably a bit tight on the kettle but quite like it.

2012-01-11 at 07-06-00 by Biscuit761, on Flickr

Had a plan for today but left work a bit late - did you hear on the radio the other day, its estimated that the amount of "free" overtime the British do each year would add up to another million jobs ....

Bill

LOL - cool Bill

JIm

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom