Quantcast

Birthday present for 3 year old girl

Paul_HDLover

Its my nieces' birthday next week, she will be 3. Normaly my firlfriend takes care of presents for the wee one, but she is in Australia at the moment. Can ou please give me some ideas of whats hot for a 3 year old at the moment. Others have already bought her:

Dressing up costume of some sort
Dolls house
Some toddler computer handheld thingy
Dolly & accessories

Any hints or links appreciated.

Ned Senior

Its my nieces' birthday next week, she will be 3. Normaly my firlfriend takes care of presents for the wee one, but she is in Australia at the moment. Can ou please give me some ideas of whats hot for a 3 year old at the moment. Others have already bought her:

Dressing up costume of some sort
Dolls house
Some toddler computer handheld thingy
Dolly & accessories

Any hints or links appreciated.
Dolls house will be damned expensive (for anything half decent that is... I would await her 7th or 8th B/day for that)
Dressy uppy suit with posh clicky clacky (noisy) shoes is good

I see a lot of the kids now are playing on the nintendo DS at that age there was a thread on this here a while back in GC maybe her parents wouldn't like that though

Drunkeh

Novice Member
My Yougest is 3 next week, she has got a GBA with a selection of games, a dolls pram set, with cots etc in it. She asked for Peppa pig things so got a few of thsosoe characters as well.

At 3 years old, if she has got access to a console, then singstar disney or high school musical will go down very well!

IanW

You will not go too far wrong with:

Peppa Pig
Fifi and the Flowertots

Ian.

sniffer66

Distinguished Member
Little girls love dressing up, my 4 year old does. If she has seen any of the old Disney animations then one of the Disney Princess dresses and matching shoes will always go down well. My daughter has about 4 different sets and plays in them all the time - Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty etc

You can prolly order them of the Interweb, we just go to a Disney shop

My one also loves listening to story tapes ( we read to het lots as well). Early Learning Centre do a dedicated cd player and story cd - Charlie and Lola, Night Garden etc

funkyspider

I suggest a trip to early learning centre (or the website for now). Excellent selection of safe, and sometime educational, toys and games. The staff in there have been really helpful when I've been in asking for pressie advice in the past.