Birds of Prey (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Amazon.co.uk - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 15/06/2020

BoP (full_artwork).jpg

Last edited:
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Banged an order in on the wb store using the 10% code

Talking of WB, pre-orders there will come with a free Harley Quinn Birds of Prey comic book.

Attachments

• BoP_comic_WB.png
    BoP_comic_WB.png
    531 KB · Views: 261
A free comic is always appreciated. How are WB with delivery times? I’ve ordered Joker from there and it hasn’t even been posted yet.

Ordered from WB, had to create a new account to get the 10% off.
Oddly when I first added this to the basket it showed the steelbook and comic book separately but code wouldn't work as it was an existing account. After creating a new account basket only showed the steelbook.

A free comic is always appreciated. How are WB with delivery times? I’ve ordered Joker from there and it hasn’t even been posted yet.
Same for me, Joker still awaiting dispatch. Still time for a Monday delivery but not looking hopeful.

Now that WB has changed the title of the film to Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey, what do you think the Steelbook will have as it's title?

Now that WB has changed the title of the film to Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey, what do you think the Steelbook will have as it's title?
We Saw You Coming :rolleyes: :laugh:

Film title change only applies to USA Cinemas by Warner USA

Film title has not been changed by Warner UK/Ireland for UK/Ireland Cinemas

Home Media is different to Cinema they are separate formats

Vue cinemas now showing new title

German artworks shared...

Edit: Full artwork shared from link above.

Last edited:
German artworks shared...
Prefer the normal bluray design tbh, I may just opt for that.

And that's my WB order likely cancelled. Not a fan of that art, much prefer the HQ policecar steel, which i assume hmv will be getting.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom