Bioshock (STEEL TIN) Xbox360 - £34.00 deliverd from Virginmegastore

Thanks - just ordered - any idea what their delivery times are like?

Hi, does anyone know if Virgin charge at the time of pre-order or at the time of despatch? I have looked on their site but cannot find anything.

I've just this minute ordered a steel tin version. The coupon (10% off) code worked for me no trouble, plus free delivery works out at £30.60 - a good little deal. Now all I have to do is cancel my regular version order from Asda.

Thanks for that £30.60 delivered decent little saving:smashin:

Also brings the Halo 3 pre order down to £34.20 Tempting!

Hi, does anyone know if Virgin charge at the time of pre-order or at the time of despatch? I have looked on their site but cannot find anything.

They charge at dispatch

this should give around another £4.00 off v01-6XTC-73WX-KCSS ive tried it and it worked

Was that the code for people who bought things with a Virgin credit card? The one where they said they would cancel any orders using the code if it wasn't bought with the Virgin credit card?

Because my order has been cancelled.

I phoned them up and they said they have no more steel tin bioshocks, so they are cancelling all tin orders :mad:

:confused: mine still says 'In Progress' - ordered yesterday at 10AM. There's no option to cancel so it may have gone thru ok????

Ordered my steel tin version yesterday at 18:20, got a despatch e-mail today at 13:31. If I remember correctly, it actually said "In Stock" when I ordered it. Hoping I'll get it (fingers crossed) tomorrow morning, Saturday at the latest. You have got to be really quick with steel tin versions of games. I learnt that leason when looking for a st version of Gears of War.

Was that the code for people who bought things with a Virgin credit card? The one where they said they would cancel any orders using the code if it wasn't bought with the Virgin credit card?

i wouldnt know as i used a virgin credit card, but this does make sense as people said they used the virgin card and brought it down to £30.60 (these are people who dont have the voucher) and i used a virgin credit and coupon and only got the 10% off from the coupon.

Well I used a Visa Debit and it was despatched today for £30.60. I did however order about a week ago so yours may have been cancelled because it went out of stock?

Steel Case Version arrived at my desk - very nice case :thumbsup: Impressive delivery from Virgin will deffo use them again

Got mine this morning as well. Looks like we all got them round about the same time. I'm off to play it now.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom