Bioshock Prize Draw (Steam Download)

SparkShot

As some of you may know, if you preordered Bioshock 2 via Steam you also get a free download of the original Bioshock game.

Myself and Eiren already have Bioshock though (courtesy of the 4 pack deal:smashin:) so have decided to offer our extra copies to our fellow members on avf via a good old fashioned prize draw.

The only criteria for the draw is that members have a least 100 posts and have been a member on avf for 1 year at least.

Leave a "Thanks" for this post to enter the draw.

The draw will be made at 1300 tommorrow (Friday 22nd January) and i'll will do the draw using a random number generator (random.org).

Last edited:

eiren

Distinguished Member
Good luck everyone who enters.

Playing through Bioshock again at the moment. Such an amazing game.

NiggyG

I might go for the Bioshock pack myself. I'd be sure to repeat this generous offer if I found myself with two copies!

nero0410

Distinguished Member
I might go for the Bioshock pack myself. I'd be sure to repeat this generous offer if I found myself with two copies!

Same here, not sure yet though. Will definatelty repeat this offer if need be :)

Good luck with the compo, seems I'm your only competition so far :thumbsup:

Your chances of winning are looking pretty good at the moment:rolleyes:

I had to give him a little competition, I have not played this yet, but seen it played and it looks pretty good.

And thank you very much for thiskind gesture, always nice to do these things :)

tris

WildeKarde

Distinguished Member
great idea :thumbsup:

don't need it myself as I have it already but we should have a default rule for these kind of giveaways

pawnstar

Awfully decent of you..

I've only been a member for 6 months, but I double the post requirement.. so it kinda evens out, doesn't it? *hopeful*

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
great idea :thumbsup:

don't need it myself as I have it already but we should have a default rule for these kind of giveaways
It should be upto the person giving the item away I suppose. I have given two or three 360 games away in the past and just let anyone enter. Some other people had requirements like amount of posts and age of account.

Member 328449

If its ok I would like to jump on the end of this thread and also offer my Steam version of Bioshock as a free givaway. Please leave your thanks as per the norm and I will select a random winner tomorrow (Saturday 23rd) at around 2pm.

NEW BIOSHOCK FREE GAME GIVAWAY

Set up a new thread for this to avoid confusion.

Member 328449

Cheers for that. I think you'll get more response there too.

pawnstar

*nervous*

I turned up for the prize draw

SparkShot

Results are in.

I refreshed the front page of this thread just after 1300 (work pc is slow today)

At that time there were 11 entries for the draw.

Using random.org to generate a random number between 1 and 11 I got a 3 followed by a 9.

This means that the winners are

GMC79

and

SIMUK84

Congratulations Guys.

If both of you could add me to your steam friends list then i will get the game to you when i get home tonight.

My steam user name is SparkShotSpur

Also big thanks to Eiren for donating his copy aswell.

pawnstar

Well done to the both of you :)

:clap:

simuk84

Results are in.

I refreshed the front page of this thread just after 1300 (work pc is slow today)

Using random.org to generate a random number between 1 and 11 I got a 3 followed by a 9.

GMC79

and

SIMUK84

Congratulations Guys.

If both of you could add me to your steam friends list then i will get the game to you when i get home tonight.

Awesome, thanks a lot! :thumbsup:

I haven't played Bioshock before (blasphemy I know) so will really enjoy this on my new rig.

Should be on steam later tonight. Thanks for your generosity guys.

eiren

Distinguished Member
Well done you two.

I am just playing back through the original Bioshock now, and it's such an amazing game. You'll love it if you haven't finished it already.

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Results are in.

GMC79

and

SIMUK84

Congratulations Guys.

Cheers that's awesome. :smashin:
Remembered this about 2pm and thought hmm wonder who won. :rotfl:
Well done to other winner too :)

EDIT

Friend added

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Sonus faber unveils new flagship Arena speaker series
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Sharp showcases its upcoming 4K TV and audio line-up
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
HiFi Rose announces all-in-one RS520 audio streamer
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
What's new on Netflix (UK) for October 2022