Bioshock - Play & Help Thread

winstano

Sqweeky Badger

The only way it wont come is if MS flex's its cheque book again. :boring:

??? in my book flexing means buying, havent they allready done this,

i also remember the gta tatoo on peters arm

runam0k

I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen eventually, maybe, but not any time soon.

My understanding is it was planned for 360 and PS3 before MS and Irrational came to some sort of arrangement... Absolute exclusive or timed exclusive, who knows?

ruffage

Distinguished Member
I wish it would come to PS3. The demo crapped out big time on my obselite PC, and my Radeon Pro 9800 hung its head in shame.

Oh for a couple of grand and a new quad core system. :(

The Gooner

Novice Member
Or alternatively for about £200 you could just get a 360. Sounds like the cheaper option. :smashin:
Then just keep your fingers crossed i last long enoug to complete the game.:D:rotfl:

Moogle

Novice Member
The only way it wont come is if MS flex's its cheque book again. :boring:

It's not just MS who does that as Sony have also paid for exclusives in the past and will no doubt do so again in the future. Ifyou're going to blame MS then you should put equal blame on Sony.

Who cares about Microsoft. I will play all of their exclusive games on a PC :D

Assuming they all come out for the PC as well which is highly unlikely.

Mark Botwright

Distinguished Member
Then just keep your fingers crossed i last long enoug to complete the game.:D:rotfl:

That's all part of the fun with 360 gaming. It's not just the worry of whether your on screen character will die, you also get the tension mounting up as you worry whether your console will go belly up. Touch wood i've been fine so far.

Jay

Banned
Assuming they all come out for the PC as well which is highly unlikely.

:eek: Highly unlikely???!!! Gears, halo 3, bioshock three of the biggest games ever that will go down as classics in the 360 library are and will be avaialble on pc so if they will be available others will be too.

Moogle

Novice Member
:eek: Highly unlikely???!!! Gears, halo 3, bioshock three of the biggest games ever that will go down as classics in the 360 library are and will be avaialble on pc so if they will be available others will be too.

That maybe so but I very much doubt all of them will be.

Mark Botwright

Distinguished Member

But they are all shooters, a gaming genre that is highly popular on the PC. How many 360 RPGs and the like will be PC bound? Has either Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey been announced?

Moogle

Novice Member
But they are all shooters, a gaming genre that is highly popular on the PC. How many 360 RPGs and the like will be PC bound? Has either Blue Dragon or Lost Odyssey been announced?

I doubt either of those as well as Eternal Sonata will be PC bound. PGR4 is another one as is Forza 2. The only 360 games that tend to get released on the PC are the type of games already prominant on the platform and ones that sell well on it.

FrankieAD

Novice Member
i think that Bioshock might well come to the ps3 next year some time imo, i say this as 2K will be able to port it easily and i cant see a game developer giving up the chance of make a fat load of dough by flogging it on another console.

ruffage

Distinguished Member
Hmm don't be so sure. Halo never made it to other consoles. M$ made sure of that. Exclusives blow imo. I won't buy a console just for the game, so make them cross platform and make more money, even if they are sloppy ports.

RunDMC

Hmm don't be so sure. Halo never made it to other consoles. M$ made sure of that. Exclusives blow imo. I won't buy a console just for the game, so make them cross platform and make more money, even if they are sloppy ports.

But isn't that because Halo is published by MS (and isn't Bungie now a MS studio)?

Jonstone

I wish it would come to PS3. The demo crapped out big time on my obselite PC, and my Radeon Pro 9800 hung its head in shame.

Oh for a couple of grand and a new quad core system. :(

How old is your pc?

You might get away with just a modest upgrade in the graphic card department, its running fine on my 4 year old pc pentium 3ghz with a geforce 7600gt

I have to say, from the demo on the pc this blows games like RFoM out of the water graphically and thats on an ageing machine, I don't think we have even begun to see the sort of games the PS3 should be capable of yet

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

Sky announces huge original TV show and movie lineup for 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Cambridge Audio launches DacMagic 200M headphone amplifier
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett