Bioshock 2 - £29.99 XBOX 360 @ Amazon.co.uk

spikeyjac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taken from HUKD, OP - goodevil.
Just thought I'd spread the info over here.
Cheers
Jack

I know this now has multiplayer, but does this include a co-op single player mode ?

I know this now has multiplayer, but does this include a co-op single player mode ?

From all I've seen and viewed on this game I've not seen any mention of co-op single player. I think your out of luck on this one :thumbsdow

Anyone got any advice on delivery with Amazon?

If you order using the super saver delivery, will it get delivered in time for release?

Considering ordering this from Amazon, but with Shopto's speed I'm spoilt for choice!

Anyone got any advice on delivery with Amazon?

If you order using the super saver delivery, will it get delivered in time for release?

Considering ordering this from Amazon, but with Shopto's speed I'm spoilt for choice!

It's back up to £33.95 at Shopto, so you may want to go with Amazon. I've just ordered this from Amazon selecting super saver delivery and it states the expected dispatch date is the 8th, so it should get here on release date. It's being dispatched from Amazon and not their Jersey based Indigo Starfish. Delivery Saturday would be fine as I'm in no rush to receive it anyway.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom