BinBok joycons - AWESOME

jmac

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Just got a pair of these delivered from amazon usa, What a difference, nice big chunky, perfect for man hands. I'm now in portable mode heaven!!

image0.jpg

They said out of stock till feb 22nd but I ordered on the 12th and they arrived today, amazing service.. They must be getting a trickle of them or something.
Amazon product ASIN B08M5RW5QP

A bit like the Split Pad really. Have you compared both?
No
I was going to go with them hori ones till I found these ones.
I went for these as bigger, has vibration, bluetooth and motion gyro, so can be used on their own also.

1613574575205.png

1613574605907.png

1613574628852.png

1613574663974.png

They're so much better mate, I have fairly large hands so these are a godsend.
I turned off the rgb lights as I'm boring like that :blush:
:thumbsup:

angel.. yes the old chenglish :rotfl:

Last edited:
They do look like the Split Pad Pro (in a good way) but the fact they have rumble too is a definite positive.

How does the size of these compare to the Hori Split Pad Pro?

Also, how does the quality compare to them because I've seen some reviews that say the dpad is awful on this and the buttons are really loud and clicky.

Last edited:
Split pad going for £33 at Amazon France today. I grabbed a red pair.

Been trying to get a hold of these for a while but no luck, really hope they come back in stock.

Been trying to get a hold of these for a while but no luck, really hope they come back in stock.
Yeah they seem a pain to get a hold off.
When I ordered it said stock due in on "date" but they shipped a few days later anyway.
They really make a huge difference for me, I love them.

Last edited:
How does the size of these compare to the Hori Split Pad Pro?

Also, how does the quality compare to them because I've seen some reviews that say the dpad is awful on this and the buttons are really loud and clicky.

I don't get how some can say d-pad is awful.. feels totally fine and super responsive to me, also doesn't seem clicky.
All feels top quality to me like an Xbox pad, Unless they got an older version or something 🤷‍♂️
Talking of clicky it's actually quieter than the Xbox series x pad.

By far my best ever switch purchase.

Last edited:
I don't get how some can say d-pad is awful.. feels totally fine and super responsive to me, also doesn't seem clicky.
All feels top quality to me like an Xbox pad, Unless they got an older version or something 🤷‍♂️
Talking of clicky it's actually quieter than the Xbox series x pad.

By far my best ever switch purchase.
My series X pad is more clicky than expected!

They're so much better mate, I have fairly large hands so these are a godsend.
I turned off the rgb lights as I'm boring like that :blush:
:thumbsup:

angel.. yes the old chenglish :rotfl:
How did you turn the lights off? They randomly turn on all the time so I'd rather just have them off

How did you turn the lights off? They randomly turn on all the time so I'd rather just have them off
Press and hold the small T button on the back then click the analogue stick to cycle through different colours and off / on :thumbsup:

Mine are turned off all the time

Press and hold the small T button on the back then click the analogue stick to cycle through different colours and off / on :thumbsup:

Mine are turned off all the time
Thanks! I got it to change colors, but I couldn't get it to turn off the lights entirely. Any tips?

Been trying to find these for ages in the UK. Have the split pad pro but miss the rumble

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom