BinBok joycons - AWESOME

jmacc

Distinguished Member
Just got a pair of these delivered from amazon usa, What a difference, nice big chunky, perfect for man hands. I'm now in portable mode heaven!!

image0.jpg

They said out of stock till feb 22nd but I ordered on the 12th and they arrived today, amazing service.. They must be getting a trickle of them or something.
Amazon product

Pavey

They do look like the Split Pad Pro (in a good way) but the fact they have rumble too is a definite positive.

Hedstrom

How does the size of these compare to the Hori Split Pad Pro?

Also, how does the quality compare to them because I've seen some reviews that say the dpad is awful on this and the buttons are really loud and clicky.

Last edited:

BontaKun3000

Been trying to get a hold of these for a while but no luck, really hope they come back in stock.

jmacc

Distinguished Member
How does the size of these compare to the Hori Split Pad Pro?

Also, how does the quality compare to them because I've seen some reviews that say the dpad is awful on this and the buttons are really loud and clicky.

I don't get how some can say d-pad is awful.. feels totally fine and super responsive to me, also doesn't seem clicky.
All feels top quality to me like an Xbox pad, Unless they got an older version or something 🤷‍♂️
Talking of clicky it's actually quieter than the Xbox series x pad.

By far my best ever switch purchase.

Last edited:

Qactuar

Distinguished Member
I don't get how some can say d-pad is awful.. feels totally fine and super responsive to me, also doesn't seem clicky.
All feels top quality to me like an Xbox pad, Unless they got an older version or something 🤷‍♂️
Talking of clicky it's actually quieter than the Xbox series x pad.

By far my best ever switch purchase.
My series X pad is more clicky than expected!

Tekkum

Novice Member
They're so much better mate, I have fairly large hands so these are a godsend.
I turned off the rgb lights as I'm boring like that :blush:
:thumbsup:

angel.. yes the old chenglish :rotfl:
How did you turn the lights off? They randomly turn on all the time so I'd rather just have them off

Tekkum

Novice Member
Press and hold the small T button on the back then click the analogue stick to cycle through different colours and off / on :thumbsup:

Mine are turned off all the time
Thanks! I got it to change colors, but I couldn't get it to turn off the lights entirely. Any tips?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Tidal streaming service acquired by Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021