Billingham - Hadley Pro / Pro Large

Reaction score
Has anyone got either of the Hadley Pro / Pro Large bags?

I'm looking for a shoulder bag that I can use on holiday ideally for my D750 with a prime and maybe another prime in the bag alongside wallet, phone, glasses for everyday use, also interested in it having an A4 sized pocket on the back which would be great for work papers, etc.

did you mean to post this in the Classifieds Chris or is this a general inquiry about the bags ? :)

Jim

I'm toying between this and the Ona Brixton to use a part-time camera bag and part time everyday "man-bag"..
I'll be in the US later this year and the current exchange rates mean I could pick up the Ona for around £100 less than the UK retail price.
It's a tough call, they both look great, seem really well made, but the prices hardly lend themselves to "taking a punt"...

Last edited:
Was a query post not a request to buy!

I'm ideally looking for something that can be a daily bag for bits and bobs and a light amount of camera kit.
I know that the Hadley Pro is not going to take all of my kit but frankly that might be a good thing, I tend to overload with kit!

For bags I recommend ebay... I picked up a large messenger style Lowepro stealth reporter for £12. Normal retail was well over £100. Think it's a discontinued model, but a great bag. You can get lucky on quality 'big name' bags.

Yeh, mine was purchased from ebay. I'm not sure I can justify the cost of these branded bags. Although I suppose the argument is that it's carry very expensive equipment... I just can't believe that it would cost that much to make a bag that wont break

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom