Question Biggest projector screen for space i have

cf125

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I’m hoping for some help i am looking to buy my first home theatre set up got a price from richer sounds for everything but one sticky point i have is the limited space i have in a little alcove i have the total width i have is 2130mm for the projector to fit in from wall to wall, i am trying to find a projector screen which is a minimum of 92“ diagonal but that has a very small footprint to the cartridge at the top as everything i can find seem to be around 2450mm, ideally i would like it to be a motorised one but if you guys know anything that is manual that is something i am willing to sacrifice.

Please help :D

Thank you in advance.

have is 2130mm for the projector to fit in from wall to wall, i am trying to find a projector screen which is a minimum of 92“ diagonal but that has a very small footprint to the cartridge at the top as everything i can find seem to be around 2450mm

might have to go manual pull down ? as they tend to be that size to inrporate the motor and bearings each end plus small amount of electronics...

skinniest I can see is the red leaf brand where i am...2165mm for a 92"

if must have motorised have to go one size lower in 84" can be had in 2140mm wide this is with the view master brand

while 84" is smaller than 92" a 92" viewed from 2798mm looks the same size as a 84" viewed from 2555mm

if just going a cheap projector then maybe a cheap 85" tv is a better option ?

might have to go manual pull down ? as they tend to be that size to inrporate the motor and bearings each end plus small amount of electronics...

skinniest I can see is the red leaf brand where i am...2165mm for a 92"

if must have motorised have to go one size lower in 84" can be had in 2140mm wide this is with the view master brand

while 84" is smaller than 92" a 92" viewed from 2798mm looks the same size as a 84" viewed from 2555mm

if just going a cheap projector then maybe a cheap 85" tv is a better option ?

Thank you for your help, but they only seem to be availed in Australia any uk sites?

thank you

Thank you for your help, but they only seem to be availed in Australia any uk sites?

thank you

no idea am down under, but hoping can source something similar where you are :)

more just to point to consider either manual pull down or step down in size if wanting to squish something in :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom