Bigfest

Det

Distinguished Member
Apparently not coming for veets... or maybe its just coming to other ps platforms too. Saw a ps blog post.

Couldn't find the thread for it on my phone here

Wigandave

Shame. Looked a bit different and an interesting way to find new music. Thought it would be a good way for Sony to promote new bands on their label too.

Det

Distinguished Member
I was wrong. But I swear it talked about PS3.

Ha! Guess I was wrong all over the place. Ps4 category on ps blog. So maybe it's coming to all platforms.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to this one.

Could.be a genius game for.Sony given how it deals with real bands and them being a record label and all.

Det

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to this one.

Could.be a genius game for.Sony given how it deals with real bands and them being a record label and all.
Yah. Definitely think they have a killer hand with this game over any other developer. Lots of potential. But time will tell if they can deliver.

Stinja

Distinguished Member
Hmmm, there may be fun in this, but its not GoTY material:

BigFest review

BigFest should be applauded for finding a fruitful, largely unexplored theme. But regretfully, the game falls short of much older examples of the genre. Its contemporary, connected features add only breadth, not complexity or nuance. As such, BigFest is an interesting experiment, loosely enjoyable and a useful primer to the genre for younger players. But, in festival parlance, it's unlikely you'll come back next year, or even next week, for that matter.

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Enjoyed the Van Halen anecdote in the review, albeit I was fully aware of the reason behind the Brown M&M clause.

Sadly they were never the same after Dave left :(

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom