Big Wireless Computer Speakers

DSwarP

Novice Member
A friend of mine recently asked me for some advice about what speakers to purchase for his computer. He has his computer set up in his basement, right down the stairs from the outside entrance to the house. (As in, you walk in the bcak door, go down some stairs, and right inside the basement door is the computer cabinet). Right outside the house at the rear door is his patio and pool.

What he was asking me was if there were any good speakers that are wireless that he would be able to carry outside with him whenever he wanted to have music out at the pool. He gave me a budget of $200-$300 for this.

I came across the Bose SoundLink as what looks like a great solution, but I fear it might not be quite loud enough for an outdoor space. Is there anything similar to that but... bigger? As in, rechargeable battery, regular hookup, bluetooth hookup, and great sound quality? It seems pretty much all portables are really small.

Thanks in advance!

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member
Creative have a range of wireless PC speakers, including bluetooth models, that may offer a better price - performance ratio than the Bose.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom