Big vodka bottle

Pinky

Banned
We used to have a massive empty vodka bottle about 10 years for collecting coins. It got smashed and was hoping to get another one.

The biggest Ive found is a 3 litre bottle, I could of sworn ours was bigger, anybody know....

Battle

Distinguished Member
ok just asked him and yea it is about 2 foot tall maybe 2 and a half feet tall...****ing massive! :D

and he got it from somewhere in germany. sorry dosnt get more specific than that as he cannot remember exactly :(

have a little google perhaps?

good luck
Josh

Who would remember where they got a bottle that big from after drinking that much vodka :D

DVD-Man

Distinguished Member
My brother used to have one of these way back in the 90's, I think they were bar promo props given to pubs etc.

Easily capable of holding up to £200 in them.

Good luck hunting.

Liam

Pinky

Banned
Thats the one Im after, just need to know what litre it is as it will help with my search.

My brother had it too in the 90's and I dropped it by accident. We had it half full I think.

paul cliff

quick google had a lot hits on ebay, probably loads of plastic ones on sale there, not sure about glass ones though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom