Big up to AVF...

Matt_C

Distinguished Member
No idea if they advertise on here, or if anyone from the company is a member, but a big AVF deserve a big THANK YOU from me :)

Was up in my loft earlier this week (Sunday I think) and came across a box with a pair of speaker wall brackets I bought years ago, but haven't used for some time. Had a look inside to see if they were still in there, and they were. So decided I'd hang on to em some more for when I move to my own place, where I might well need some wall brackets for some speakers ;)

The only thing missing was a pair of spiked thumb screws. So I found AVF's site, used the CONTACT US form and asked where I could get replacements.

Just got home to find a jiffy bag on my door mat from AVF, with not only the thumb screws I need, but another pair of them, plus a selection of random bolts, nuts, fixings, and foam pad thingies - all sent to me at zero cost :)

So thank you AVF, thats very kind of you :smashin: :thumbsup: :smashin:

ijd

Novice Member
great customer services always deserves a BIG SHOUT, nice to say something good when usually folks only moan.:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom