Big up to Anthony Gallo

ubrain

I've got a little experiment in mind for which I need some small but quality bins. Looking at the Anthony Gallo clearance bits the yellow Nucleuses (Nuclei) caught my eye (it's a company brand thing :) ) but really, I'm needing something with the HF spec of the SE.
Phoned them up to have a wee chat about the SE's they have on offer and they just got back to me offering to put the full SE works in a yellow shell - Custom speakers no less :))
They're not even charging a premium!

They can count me as their newest fan!

ubrain

A little update - they arrived, they're so cute and yet so solid and most importantly, they sound excellent! Naturally, they rely on being underpinned by a decent sub but as I sit here at the computer, 'running them in', I keep forgetting I'm listening to these tiny orbs. Normally I'm surrounded by B&W 8 series and these are really not as much of a climb down as I'd expected. It's actually quite a shock every time I turn around to see my little yellow balls.

Dolus

It's actually quite a shock every time I turn around to see my little yellow balls.
You can get ointment for that. :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG SN7CY Soundbar Review, Hisense 55U7Q, LG Nano90, Best of the Month, B+W Sigourney Weaver
Top Bottom