Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Big thanks guys...

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by RichardHannan, Jan 21, 2005.

1. RichardHannan

RichardHannan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    My Panny 37PW7 arrived yesterday.

With out-of-the-box settings and standard scart cable it looked just brilliant. Sky was better than I hoped for, and DVDs are unbelievable. I have now replaced the cable with the best I could find in the local shops and the picture is even better. :)

PQ as good as any plasma/LCD I have see in the shops, and clearly better than 95% of them. Black looks black, white looks white, and I have not detected any motion blur yet. Faces look very natural. The Panny does not seem to suffer from banding effects when the screen is filled with shades of white or black (common in the Matrix films) in the same way my previous 3ry old 28" CRT did.

Overall, I am one 100% happy plasma owner, and I just wanted to thank all you who have provided advice on this forum :thumbsup:

...now must go watch TV....If I start now I might just be able to watch the LOTR trilogy by sunrise :eek:

2. hornydragon

hornydragon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Somewhere near the M4 most of the time......
    Ratings:
    +1,218
    :thumbsup: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:
    Glad you are happy mate.......