BIG SCREEN ! tall order?

abnett26247

Ex Member
Reaction score
My lady would like a small camera with a big 2.5 if possible screen 5mp + and if poss not too many controls ie point and shoot perfect for her snaps all the time,indoors or out ! yes thats what i told her a very tall order, or does some one have and could recommend such a camera,? thank you. :D :lease:

Second vote for the W1, had mine a year - great 2.5" lcd, easy to shoot but there are manual option (aperture etc) if you want to get creative...30fps video is also great.

I think you can get sony's with image stabilisation now which would be the next thing I'd look out for.

I'm not going to look up the price - it'll only depress me!

Bought a W5 yesterday at Jessops, price matched Ebuyer £216.00. Stuning shots, blinding camera

i was gonna say i was playing with some little sony thing on friday night while stoned, that had a huge screen on the back, not sure of the model though

mr jones said:
i was gonna say i was playing with some little sony thing on friday night while stoned, that had a huge screen on the back, not sure of the model though

Are you sure you weren't trying to take pictures with your TV :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

As to model ... I'd check out the Panasonic FZ5, or its smaller MP siblings the FZ4 and (just discontinued, so £199 bargain) the FZ3, 4 and 3 MP's respectively. All have image stabilization on the 12x Leica optical zoom.

no but theres a huge photoframe in my living room with the picture taken out of it.....

casio just launched z57. 2.7'' tft. biggest screen in digital cameras at the mo. 5m pixels, 3x optical

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom