1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big player wins again

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by ad47uk, Jul 1, 2005.

1. ad47uk

ad47uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Well it seem like the big mobile phone manufactures have won again and forced out ones smaller than them.
    Sendo have gone under, I have had a Sendo phone now for nearly 2 years, it have been knocked about a bit, but it still keeps going. Try dropping a Nokia or a Motorola onto a concrete floor and see how many bits you get left.

Sendo also had some phones with lots of this camera and internet crap on if that was your idea of a phone and they was well up if no better than the other manufactures. Sendo was also British based. But none of the phone networks would give them the time of day, apart from virgin and O2

I never seen a Sendo phone being offered in any monthly contract from any of the big phone networks. Birgin is pay as you go only and O2 only had Sendo as Pay as you go.

People deserve what they get and that is high priced phones that does everything apart from what it si suppose to do and that is to make calls.

One day people may learn, but I doubt it.