Big panel for meeting room

SpamJavelin

Established Member
Reaction score
Am I right in thinking that any big panel will be fine e.g. Hisense if it's just going to be used to display output from PC? No need to worry bout 8bit panels etc?
Thinking about moving away from a projector as the resolutions suck and a 'TV' works better in bright light.

What budget, what distance, what size were you thinking of, what content will it run through PC, games, movies, presentations, watching at daylight only, need wide viewing angles .... ?

Also bear in mind, if it's for a commercial environment needs to be a commercial display so as to not void the warranty.

What budget, what distance, what size were you thinking of, what content will it run through PC, games, movies, presentations, watching at daylight only, need wide viewing angles .... ?

Just PC input for presentations etc in a well lit office (not too bright though). No games but the odd video perhaps. The main criteria is that is need to be BIG. View from 1.5m to 4m.

Is it even worth 4k?

Your budget?
How big, did you have in mind 65" or 75" ?
Will you be displaying any video or presentations in 4k res? Photos will look good on 4k display.

Your budget?
How big, did you have in mind 65" or 75" ?
Will you be displaying any video or presentations in 4k res? Photos will look good on 4k display.

Any budget really but only want to spend what I need to. 65 or 75 are about the right size I reckon. Not bothered about smart features, 3D etc. Photos and some video but not the core functionality.

Thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom