• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Big itunes Announcement...

deksawyer

Established Member
There's no need to admit to having a poor memory you know.....

D.

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Is this a Steve Jobs on stage type announcement and if so, has anyone read anything about it being streamed live?

It's not going to be Flash or IOS as it specifically says it's an announcent "From iTunes".

I'm thinking Beatles, as I can't see that anything else would warrant the hype.

Wireless syncing and Cloud storage for example are both great features, but not (IMO) worth changing your home page for and potentially having your CEO stand up and announce it.

All good fun guessing though! :D

dc8900

Distinguished Member
Is this a Steve Jobs on stage type announcement and if so, has anyone read anything about it being streamed live?

I didn't get my usual Apple email about anything being streamed, so I don't think it's a Jobsnote, unless of course, they only announce a stream come 3pm

dc8900

Distinguished Member
Very great features.

they need to buy Dropbox.

i think subscription based itunes.

may they NEVER buy dropbox, they have mobileme sync and I can imagine that they would either kill dropbox when buying it or get rid of the free 2GB option

Kaldison

Established Member
Well seeing as the speculation and hype over these events tends to make the actual announcement a bit of a disappointment, i'm going for the Beatles on iTunes (then hopefully i'll be pleasantly surprised).

dc8900

Distinguished Member

MonkeyKnuckle

Distinguished Member
If it is the Beatles then that's hardly the announcement that we'll never forget. Or we will remember it as one of the lamest hyped up announcements ever.

Just buy the Beatles CDs and rip them if you want the Beatles music.

bpsmith

Distinguished Member
I too wold be gutted if was only the beatles. They dont even warrant a capital b tbh. :)

To dedicate their homepage to that, with peoples taste being so different, is nuts IMHO.

SteveAtmos

Established Member
Still says 'tomorrow' on the web site, as we know tomorrow never comes. You would have thought they would have changed it.:rolleyes:

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Still says 'tomorrow' on the web site, as we know tomorrow never comes. You would have thought they would have changed it.:rolleyes:

Well since the announcment is said to take place at 10:00 am EST and its only 08:30 AM EST right now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Frank Smith

Established Member
How sarcastically exciting. Where the hellnis ios4?!

Al Koholic

Established Member
Is it this Ping thing ? or have I just not noticed that before:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom