big fish korean special edition cd-wow £9.99

R

redindian40

:hiya: big fish korean limited edition includes hardback book , senitype , fridge magnet , at cd-wow £9.99 :clap: have you seen cheaper

Anyone seen this, is it worth a purchase?

I'm a big fan of Tim Burton's stuff, not sure about this though!

bigfish1pw.jpg

That's a picture of the set.

Tejstar said:
Anyone seen this, is it worth a purchase?

I'm a big fan of Tim Burton's stuff, not sure about this though!

If you haven't seen the movie before then it is a must have (IMHO :) ), especially if you like Tim Burton. If you read Phil Hinton's review on here, then basically I would agree with every word. Albert Finney's performance is absolutely unbelievably good, and without wanting to give too much away, I would describe it as 'emotional'. Fantastic picture quality and sound to boot. I only have the vanilla R2 version, which I picked up for a measly £6.64, and it is one of the best films I have ever seen. Oh, and I didn't even know who Tim Burton was!

Edit: I've just decided to buy this one too. Looks fantastic!

juniper said:
If you haven't seen the movie before then it is a must have (IMHO :) ), especially if you like Tim Burton. If you read Phil Hinton's review on here, then basically I would agree with every word. Albert Finney's performance is absolutely unbelievably good, and without wanting to give too much away, I would describe it as 'emotional'. Fantastic picture quality and sound to boot. I only have the vanilla R2 version, which I picked up for a measly £6.64, and it is one of the best films I have ever seen. Oh, and I didn't even know who Tim Burton was!!

You've convinced me - ordered! :thumbsup:

juniper said:
Edit: I've just decided to buy this one too. Looks fantastic!

Even if i don't like the film at least the package looks fantastic :D

Tejstar said:
You've convinced me - ordered! :thumbsup:

QUOTE]

Good :smashin:

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this when you've watched it. I think it might be a bit of a sleeping giant - so few people seem to have seen it, but those who have seem to generally rave about it as I do.

juniper said:
I'd love to hear your thoughts on this when you've watched it. I think it might be a bit of a sleeping giant - so few people seem to have seen it, but those who have seem to generally rave about it as I do.

Will do, although I have such a long list of 'unseens' at the moment. I'm buying more than I can watch :D

Tejstar said:
Will do, although I have such a long list of 'unseens' at the moment. I'm buying more than I can watch :D

Know what you mean, amongst others that I can't recall immediately, I've got in their wrappers on my shelves: Donnie Darko, Unforgiven, Underworld, The Untouchables, Baise-Moi :blush: , Godfather 3, Wyatt Earp, Chaplin, The Terminal, Ice Age, and Hellboy. "Ray" is top of my list to watch next however. :)

I must have got the last one then - thanks to the OP.

:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom