Quantcast

Big city hell

Lee

^Controversial but the sooner the police get guns the better.

This must've been scary...

Better news is WM Police have found the 100th chop shop this year..
not so good is it looks to have made no difference

Sonic67

Distinguished Member

I can't conceive of a mentality where someone says to their family, "My ex is seeing someone new and we must kill them" and the family going along with it.

Lee

Is it time to have parents punished for the actions of their children? I think so then maybe kids like these would think twice.

crashcris

Well I live on the edge of zone 1 in London, and I love it. I love it for its world class art galleries, many with free access and exhibitions, the same for the Museums, beautiful parks, the best concert venues which attract every top musician and band going, the Barbican Centre for its LSO concerts, the Westend for its theatres with the latest plays and musicals, I used to make the most of the nightlife and regularly went clubbing in the terrific variety of nightclubs and bars. I don't need a car and can cycle most places I want to visit and although the public transport is expensive, the tubes and buses are so regular and quick. Farmers' markets and every type of restaurant you could imagine.

There's so much more to London than just the negatives being discussed in this thread.

Sonic67

Distinguished Member

Sonic67

Distinguished Member

WeeScottishLass

Took a life. Got four years.

I'm all for rehabilitation but 4 years doesn't seem long enough to me 😕