Big Brother is here! Your every online step will be monitored by your government!

I

ice-angel

Legislation is being prepared and forwarded by european governments as we speak to insure that every online step each individual user takes, every address he visits, every email he sends or receives, every action, every data transfer whatsoever from the moment a modem is turned on and connected to the net, will be logged and maintained in a database, directly accessed and monitored by governments and their employees.

The question is, will you sit idle and let that happen ?

http://www.dataretentionisnosolution.com

Don't let your passiveness allow the accelerated transformation of the world as we know it into an Orwellian nightmare where such concepts as personal privacy, individual rights and freedom of speech will be nothing more than a remote dream.

Do your part - please sign today. Inform all your friends.

I signed it. No idea what difference it will make though?! :confused:

Signed. But 'they' probably know this already and a swat team is on it's way to take me out right now. :rolleyes:

I've heard using 'Google-earth CIA' they can watch everything we all do as well, they even know what you're dreaming about from reading your eye movements as you sleep...!!! :eek:

( Obviously satellites cannot do this, which is why lightbulbs have tiny cameras inside them which only activate when it is dark. )

:lesson: :lesson:
You think you are lighting up a room, when you are actually supplying electricity to charge the batteries of the spy-cams!
Then, when the hard-drive is full and the device needs returning to base, they simply 'blow the bulb' by sending a mains-spike to that socket in your house.
We, being the innocent fools that we are, replace the spy-bulb with another identical one :rolleyes:, and toss the 'broken' bulb in the rubbish, where it can be easily collected by 'refuse operatives' who actually work for the government ( they are known in govt. circles as 'the bin-men' )
:lesson::lesson:

This info is all collected, recorded, collated, and fed wirelesly via GSM to GWB's Nokia 6630.... he can order a 'hit' on you the very minute you speak out against the establishment.. :nono:

Dude, keep that tinfoil wrapped tight buddy. They can see and hear everything you know..............

This could be a trick by the New World Order...you sign this, they know who you are, a petition signing troublemaker, and when the "revolution" comes guess who's door they'll be knocking on first...no way I'll sign this. Anyway, I've got to go and finish making my new tin foil hat...

In case you're wondering why I'm being so flippant about this, it's because as always, I'm already one step ahead of the game :thumbsup:

Overkill, Decadence: It's actually SILVER foil you need to use... don't be fooled into thinking that common tinfoil will offer you any decent protection :nono:

That's just what they want you to think... ;)

Attachments

• monitor_foil.jpg
    monitor_foil.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 126
signed

if you people are still feeling insecure about this download a program called peer guardian, ;)

Decadence said:
This could be a trick by the New World Order
Rats, you found me. Oh well, on with the plan to plant microscopic surveillance devices in bread slices :(

That's just what they want you to think...
Rats! :mad: That means I wrapped all the inside of my hats, coats, underpants, and the outside of all PC equipment with tinfoil for nothing.............

:D

The Dude said:
Overkill, Decadence: It's actually SILVER foil you need to use... don't be fooled into thinking that common tinfoil will offer you any decent protection :nono:

You forgot the most vital bit
the foil only works if you crinkle it up first, smooth foil is useless!

Here's an idea.....why not only moniter known sites used by potential/actual terrorists.....

Or maybe they wanna find out how many are anti-Blair's are on forums.....well there ain't enough jail cells for us all!

Governments though don't do things the simple straight forward way. They'd be damned if they spend the public's money wisely

I thought IP addresses could be ghosted, click trails covered, email addresses faked and email content encryped? What, exactly, will governments be tracing if such measures are taken?

Besides, most email and Net traffic is so completely banal - and there's so much of it - that it would be either useless or take some VERY sophisticated software to make it useable. And even then, I say: 'For what?' If you're a terrorist, you deserve to be caught out. Ditto, if you're sleeping with my missus!!!

shadowritten said:
I thought IP addresses could be ghosted, click trails covered, email addresses faked and email content encryped? What, exactly, will governments be tracing if such measures are taken?
Plug in a nice dose of IP spoofing or simply a good trojan, and you have the answer: innocent bystanders who happened to have their PC in the wrong place at the wrong time.

there are plenty of free encryption algorithms that can be downloaded - i'm told ;)

that even the NSA cannot break :D

they may know you've sent an email but cannot read it!

so all the regular joes will be **** on, but all the hardened criminals will still get away with everything. Nice to know that times are changing eh?! :rolleyes:

There are plenty of 'ghosting' packages around that allow you to beat the average watcher, but, as EG will tell you, it's difficult to truly hide your IP address.

ice-angel said:
Legislation is being prepared and forwarded by european governments as we speak to insure that every online step each individual user takes, every address he visits, every email he sends or receives, every action, every data transfer whatsoever from the moment a modem is turned on and connected to the net, will be logged and maintained in a database, directly accessed and monitored by governments and their employees.

And just where are they going to store all this information? Thats quite a bit of information....

Couple of zip drives should do the trick.

If they intercept phone calls based on key words they might end up arresting loads of gays thinking they said "I am going to bomb you"

...just a thought...

Decadence said:
If they intercept phone calls based on key words they might end up arresting loads of gays thinking they said "I am going to bomb you"

...just a thought...

ROFLMAO!!! :rotfl:

The problem with having encryption around which the government can't break is that sooner or later they'll want to make it illegal to use encryption which they can't break.

We... will.. stick... our... nose... up... your... asses... slaves.

As hackers who've infiltrated the Pentagon know, if a software system can be built, it can be destroyed - or at least, bypassed.

When will those in authority wake up and realise that impermanence is a fact of life?

The Dude said:
I've heard using 'Google-earth CIA' they can watch everything we all do as well, they even know what you're dreaming about from reading your eye movements as you sleep...!!! :eek:

( Obviously satellites cannot do this, which is why lightbulbs have tiny cameras inside them which only activate when it is dark. )

:lesson: :lesson:
You think you are lighting up a room, when you are actually supplying electricity to charge the batteries of the spy-cams!
Then, when the hard-drive is full and the device needs returning to base, they simply 'blow the bulb' by sending a mains-spike to that socket in your house.
We, being the innocent fools that we are, replace the spy-bulb with another identical one :rolleyes:, and toss the 'broken' bulb in the rubbish, where it can be easily collected by 'refuse operatives' who actually work for the government ( they are known in govt. circles as 'the bin-men' )
:lesson::lesson:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :clap:

I knew we wwere doomed when we stopped using candles :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom