Big Brother con trick

C

caedlin

Ok so its sad but Im hooked on BB7 or at least was. We are being conned by the programme makers. We have spent good money to get rid of the dross and the crazies like Jayne and Grace. Now we are being conned into voting some of them back in. No way , I am imposing a total voting boycott on myself and will encourage all my friends to do so.
The only thing that will make me vote if one of these no hopers is threatening Pete.
How dare they give Z grade personality Nikki vast publicity since being evicted and expect us to believe the programme is fair and above board.
All who believe they have been conned should contact Ofcom and Channel 4 and protest.
I will see this BB to the end but never again, This is one viewer who will not be helping to fill your coffers, Endomol, in the future

You don't HAVE to vote. Let the other lemmings do that, and spend their money doing so. It's not a con, if you don't vote, you don't loose anything !! It's just a TV show so chill out !

you are sooo right.BB is about being put into isolation from the outside world.not taking a holiday to make money by getting your tits out for the daily Star,Nuts etc(yes Nikki I mean you)and then being put back in.
if that **** brain Nikki or **** bag Grace gets put back in it will be a sham!!!What am I saying it's already A sham.
BOYCOT THIS SHOW!!!!:mad:

isnt the money going to charity for the ex housemates voting return.....

Singh400 said:
I've never voted for any series of BB. :thumbsup:
same here, and i can safely say i dont know anybody who has ever voted for anything to do with BB. What difference to these people really think its going to make? Do these people say awake at night scowling because someone they hated is still in or someone they like is gone... perhaps shed a little tear?
GET OUT MORE, its friday night and all you can do is sit in and watch some chump on tv getting booted out of a tv show for being an idiot... GREAT!

raigraphixs said:
isnt the money going to charity for the ex housemates voting return.....
Rather cutely, Channel Four said all the 'profit' will be going to charity - now lets see what we need to deduct to cover our costs ...... directors salaries, bonus for Davina, overtime for employees etc etc etc

The appeal of BB has been lost this year on me. The idea of isolation from the outside world has totally been blown away with the House Next Door people going in and then the evictees getting back in. I think C4 realise that there is no possible chance of any action with the remaining housemates so let's chuck a couple back in - if they had any sense they would put in the least popular housemates to get everyone going - cue Grace!

Aisleyne keeps talking the talk about what she would do to Grace - so bring it on!! :smashin:

I can't believe I'm even posting here but surely anyone stupid enough to waste money voting people out would be happy to pay to vote people back in? What's more at least some of the money from the 'in vote' is for charity right?

It's a silly game show. What difference does it make if you're voting people in or out?

It is a silly game show but even silly game shows need to play by some sort of rules.

How would you feel if you were the contestant on deal or no deal, you have 2 boxes left 250k and 100k and just before you open one they say wait this show is too boring, lets add 2 more boxes for you, how does 10p and 50p suit you.

People accept that when they go on Big brother than BB will influence things but adding a contestant that was voted out months ago and leting them win in the last week is simply unfair.

The public spend the money, the person gets evicted is something that shouldn't be messed with.

I don't vote btw anyway, I just think this is wrong.

caedlin said:
We have spent good money to get rid of the dross and the crazies like Jayne and Grace. Now we are being conned into voting some of them back in. No way , I am imposing a total voting boycott on myself and will encourage all my friends to do so.
Well why is irritating, Olive from On The Buses lookalike Aisleyne still in there then? I think your money has been spent in the wrong department there. She's more false than her tits. Anyone who has to pretend to be someone else to fit into people around them isn't being true to themselves. Or is that her Machiavellian side shining through? :rolleyes:

Boycott the show if you wish, but with all the money going to charity, who's being cheated? It's a bit of fun, lighten up.

She's the spitting image of her when she's got no make up on! :)

If you can find any pics of her during the 'geek' task, she had a shortish dark wig on with black rimmed glasses....it was uncanny!

Helicon said:
Boycott the show if you wish, but with all the money going to charity, who's being cheated? It's a bit of fun, lighten up.

Ok all the profit from the vote to get them back in is going to charity. But what about the money from the vote to get them out in the first place and the money from the second vote to get them out again? They both line the pockets of channel 4 and Endomol. It's all very well saying don't vote but people already have they have paid money in good faith to see something happen and now are being told that was for nothing. How would people feel if they voted for a winner on x-factor then Simon Cowell decided he liked another contestant more so was giving them the contract, or you entered a compertition on tv and then the producers of the show decided they weren't going to give away the prize but were keeping the revenues.

Ok so all thats happening is some loser is going back onto a silly gameshow but the fact of the matter is channel 4 and Endomol took money under false pretences and that is a con.

All the people who vote for these things are sad losers anyway and it's only right that they should give their money to others who can use it in a more constructive manner......:hiya:

Re-arrange these words life/get/a

Henryslater said:
All the people who vote for these things are sad losers anyway and it's only right that they should give their money to others who can use it in a more constructive manner......:hiya:

Re-arrange these words life/get/a
It always amuses me that people with views such as Henry are still looking at the thread about BB and are prepared to spend some time posting on it - and then call other people to 'get a life'. :rotfl:

Abbeygoo,

Yes, you're quite right, i really shouldn't.

It amused my childish mind no end though. Now, about that life I really do need to get...

:D :D :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom