Big Brother, cat amoug the pigeons for this eviction?

Noggin1980

Distinguished Member
At the end of Jaynes eviction programme Divina hinted that there would be a double eviction and talked about pairs.

The new big brother task has but them in Best friend pairs. It seems likely then that the pairs will nominate as a pair and be evicted as a pair.

With Richard looking like he would probably be favourite to go this week he's almost certainly been saved by pairing with Pete.

Aieslyne also a favourite to go is with the pretty popular Jenny and that will probably save her.

Assuming I'm right with the way this weeks evictions go I can't see the Glyn and mikey partnership being up for eviction.

This leaves the couple likly to be evicted as Imogen and Susie biggrin.gif or Micheal and Spiral. Either way the public wins but I'd love it to be Imogen and Susie. With a slight risk for Ash and Jenny.

It looks pretty likely that this is what will be happening, a nice twist from big brother I think for a change.

What is your take on it? who do you think is likely to go?

M-C-P-M

very interesting theory, I think your probably right My personal preference would be Mickey and Glyn to go but we will see:thumbsup:

Noggin1980

Distinguished Member
the_caretaker said:
very interesting theory, I think your probably right My personal preference would be Mickey and Glyn to go but we will see:thumbsup:

Having thought about it a bit more it seems that its more likely that they won't be voteing as a pair as that would involve discussing nominations which BB is really against. Shame it would be interesting since most pairs have someone that likes someone else in each pair. Voteing would be very hard.

So I'm changing my mind slightly and assuming it will be either
1) all pairs up
2) all pairs up except the pair that "wins" the task (I'm not really sure what the task is yet)
3) the 2 or 3 loseing pairs from the task up.

boyimace

Spiral to go, he's a complete weiner (hopefully spelt correctly) I feel sorry for who he's been paired up with.

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom