Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by BName, May 26, 2008.
Oh sorry i meant Big brother starts on the 10th of June
oh no not again,thanks for the warning.misses ban to the bedroom to watch it i think.....
Summer begins, most of the great TV finishes its series and Channel 4/E4 has nothing on but Wall to Wall Big Brother. Fantastic.
hope chanel4 hasn't got the cheek to show this rubbish in hd.
God i absolutely hate this trash!
At least my wife hates it these days as well so its all good!
My mates missus however loves it and will think nothing of watching someone clean up or fall asleep for 3 hours continously!
I'm surprised none of you have noticed the "fractured eye"/"Butt Munch 8" logo that starts almost every advert break on C4 and E4, and has been shown for the past couple of weeks now. Still... let's hope the ratings sink this series once and for all!
I doubt even George Lucas could salvage this franchise, even with a script, a giant budget, and lots of CGI. Actually, maybe we should get Lucas in to do his work on the show.... he might actually make it so bad, it gets canned forever.
I haven't seen it once.
thank God / Budda etc for DVD's
Dare we hope for a hungry Bengal Tiger as a surprise Big Brother House guest?
Months of endless newspaper coverage, which i can never understand - if i wanted to know what was going on in the house i'd watch the program wouldn't i!?!
Not to mention the program on every day, spin off shows, catch-up shows all hosted by loud mouth cretins.
Big Brother - the bane of our nation.
but the wife doesn't want to watch it either
I'm I the only one looking forward to Big Brother?
I enjoy it when the circus returns to town with the old fashioned freak show....
Nope i want to see it aswell just hope they have people to hate like Maxwell and Cesar salad
Edit: hope there is no one like charley omg i flamming hate her and at times she made me want to hurl the remote at the tv. lol
Me too, I hate her with a passion you can only imagine......I mean I seriously hate her. Watched The Weakest Link the other day (believe it was the 'models' one) and SHE was on it !!!!! .
There has to be somthing better channel 4 / e4 , can come up with to fill the summer air time than this load of old ! I cant belive there are still people out there that watch it and want to be on it. For sake , if I had my way I would shoot anyone that wants to take part in this show. I am sure that would do the general public a great service and make the streets safer at night !
its more entertaining than BS
I saw that and omg some of the answers she gave!
And not just her. It was another stupid WAG special and they all were terrible.
Big Brother is up there with BSG, and Lost!
Don't be silly BB is far better than that.
Ye BB is better than lost.
Recent pics of the BB house. Notice only 8 chairs around the table...hmm, interesting.....
Here's some of the rumours doing the rounds before Thursday launch;
A blind person will enter the house as one of the contestents
A reject from Popstars the Rivals auditon is a housemate
Rule breakers will go to BB jail (some cage in the garden)
There is a secret Sex room (from the Daily Star, no surprises there then!)
I've got a much better set of "predictions" for you, regarding BUTT MUNCH 2008...
- The contestants will all be complete prats / talentless wannabe's / ex-something or others.
- That Scouse narrator will be back (It's 4:16am, and I've finally lost the will t'live. It's time for mi to slit mi wrists on national telly. Which vein goes first? You decide! )
- Not even Davina McCall will be able to save the ratings.
- C4 will get a b*ll*cking from Ofcom at some point, due to someone doing something they shouldn't.
- The Press will try to get news of the outside world, into the BM camp, like they've tried to do in previous years, by some outlandishly dumb method.
- We've had scenes of sexism, racism, nudity, and violence in the BM households. This year, blood will get spilt and/or someone actually physically injured.
- At least one of the contestants will have been chosen, deliberatly to be provocative (e.g. someone who's severely mentally disturbed, got limbs missing, or is just - in general - a freak, e.g. they can only eat Marmite, and must have it at least 6 times a day!) C4 will deny said contestant was selected for their "character", but because he/she represents "a cross-section of modern youth in society"! (Yeah, right C4! )
- Whoever wins, will be famous for 15 seconds, and then disappear without a trace forever more, only to turn-up as a new presenter on E4 or T4 (C4's teenage programming zone)!
- Oh, and the entire contest will be about as exciting as having John Prescott attempt an unabridged audiobook version of James Joyce's novel "Ulysses", in a genuine Irish accent.
I swear by the almighty AVForums Code Of Honour, that all the above is true. It is! 'Coz I sez so!
Pooch - you're obsessed, let it go
- I bet you actually watch it
(I'm now getting déjà vu about having written a similar reply last year or the year before to your annual anti-BB essays )
btw ... that's an overdone Geordie accent (of non-Scouse narrator Marcus Bentley)
How could he get that wrong?
Separate names with a comma.