Big Birds

1,3,6,8,9 and 10 are great - #1 looks like some sort of Sci-Fi spaceship coming in to land - and no NOT the "Millenium FALCON" :devil:

...not that they are all "actually" numbered... :p
Thanks, they are numbered but for whatever reason some are at the top some at the bottom!

Couple from Cley Marshes today...

Little egret
by GaseousClay1, on Flickr

Shelduck

Grey heron

The weather forecast was pretty dire before we got here, had visions of poor light, first two days have been glorious, the problem now is the heat haze absolutely killing the detail on any shots other than really close range.

Not sure if this counts? Living in a 16th century Palace in Malta.

P10005722.jpg

Last edited:
Nice set. Not been to Titchwell in ages, I hear their turtle doves have done well this year.

Nice set. Not been to Titchwell in ages, I hear their turtle doves have done well this year.
Yeah some chap was telling me the one pair have juvenile and there's another pair that are currently nest building. So well done them. :)

One of many common tern shots from yesterday at Marsworth, Tring. All taken handheld on the 7D2/100-400II combo.

35507159710_e8c38c7f18_o.jpg

cracker

Lol agreed. I did turn it upside down to see if you'd manipulated it but no.

Looks like me on a lilo :D

Don't go there Jim :smashin:

...glad you got round to posting them :)

Hobby, I got one of it hunting but the light was so poor, and shooting up into the sky. I had a stop of +ve exposure but was still not enough and then no further opportunities arose.
So will have to make do with a perched bird...

Hobby

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom