Big Bang Theory Series 1 to 5 on Blu: Amazon Exclusive

Thanks for the link TBBT is my favourite show on TV bar none and have been waiting to get them all on Blu Ray :clap:

Thanks, a favourite here as well.

im never inclined to buy these boxsets until they are complete sets. season 6 will be out on blu early next year so i think ill wait this one out. i think there will be a few more seasons to come yet. ill just watch them on e4hd for the time being. great price for 1-5 though!

Any idea if this is going to be 5 separate box sets in one cardboard sleeve? Also will it include DVD/Digital Copies?

Any idea if this is going to be 5 separate box sets in one cardboard sleeve? Also will it include DVD/Digital Copies?

From the size of it I would say its likely to be individual seasons in a cardboard slipbox.

As for DVD's/Digital Copies I would count on it, pretty rare for them to be included with TV shows.

im never inclined to buy these boxsets until they are complete sets
It has been renewed by the network up to season 7 so you have few years waiting to go yet even if they stop there :) Am somewhat inclined to agree with your thinking. But due to the propensity to release 50% complete sets, if it works out at circa £5 per season then will bite. Doubt many AVF members will pay new release prices anyway? :devil: :D

From the size of it I would say its likely to be individual seasons in a cardboard slipbox.

As for DVD's/Digital Copies I would count on it, pretty rare for them to be included with TV shows.

They've included a digital copy with Season 5 but yes true about it being rare.

I'm just going to buy all the US Imports and replace the DVDs in the cases with my UK DVDs.

ive ordered this, its a bargain isnt it, just over a tenner per season on bluray and season 5 will be half the asking price alone. im sure i can sell my 1-4 on dvd and make up the difference.

i dont see individual releases sold elsewhere and the us imports are not even close to a tenner each.

A really good price on this but feel the same about not buying boxsets until they're complete.

A really good price on this but feel the same about not buying boxsets until they're complete.

Could be a long wait and you can always sell on if in two or three years time the series is still going but they get around to announcing the final season.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom