Bi-fold doors , Has anybody used this company ?

Never heard of them or seen them before.

However I would be interested in anyone with experience of them. Have you tried googling them to see if there are any reviews or comments?

I am going to need bi-folding doors soon for work on our house but have yet to decide on which ones to go for.

Yeah, had a search but couldn't find anything , so i thought i would ask on here as a few of the members love to find problems :D

Trying to choose my words very carefully...

The site you mention is a trading name for another company, they have a few within their group, I've come across them several times before...

...erm

but never used them ;)

Trying to choose my words very carefully...

The site you mention is a trading name for another company, they have a few within their group, I've come across them several times before...

...erm

but never used them ;)

:confused: sorry woke up with a bit of a thick head ( see last nights posts :rolleyes:) are you saying they are ok to use ? :)

He's saying they are a division of Customade Group; Fenestration, Glass, Aluminium, Doors & Windows who have been in business for 32 years so they look a pretty safe bet

Sorry if I was too vague, but no, that's not the message I intended to give, far from it in fact :)

:confused: sorry woke up with a bit of a thick head ( see last nights posts :rolleyes:) are you saying they are ok to use ? :)

No, I'm saying I've had many opportunities to use them in the past, and I never have done, as there are many things I don't like about the company and their products.

Sorry if I was too vague, but no, that's not the message I intended to give, far from it in fact :)

No, I'm saying I've had many opportunities to use them in the past, and I never have done, as there are many things I don't like about the company and their products.

If you feel you can't post on here , could you pm me please .

I don't understand why you feel like you cant say why he shouldn't use them in public. With 30+ years in business they obviously do something right.

I don't understand why you feel like you cant say why he shouldn't use them in public. With 30+ years in business they obviously do something right.

Because I'm bound by the rules of the forum, like everyone else, only as I'm a Mod, I have to actually stick to the rules :)

As for your last sentence, Poundland has been going almost as long, and McDonalds & Dixons have been going much longer, but I don't shop in any of those places either. ;)

If they're well founded comments with the ability to back them up then there's no issue.

It's probably rather more a case of Orson thinking it would be unprofessional of him to be overtly critical of someone in a similar line of business.

Thanks for the clarification IG

So im assuming you get what you pay for ;)

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom